4.Big Bad Surprise

Y/n pov
After I have the girls the basics of the song, I left them to make it they're own. It was supposed to be not just a sorta present for they're significant others but also a sorta surprise for everyone that would be at the party.
At the moment I was having lunch with Zayn, Nick, and Lucy. I had introduced Annasophia to Zayn and they had hit it off. I wasn't lying when I said she was just a friend. Ive calmed down on the fuckery.....especially since Camila showed up.
"So what if she sees this as an opportunity to get another guys attention. You know puth wants her." Everyone nodded and stared at me.
"Yeah no. You guys don't see the looks she gives me and as for Puth? He can suck a dick." I took a sip of my drink as Nick shook his head.
"And what about your ex's? They're all gonna be there.... and I know she's jealous as hell, so if she does like you there WILL be drama." Lucy had a point but i doubt any of them still hate me.
"We'll see. You two excited to see what your girls got?" I zmirked looking between Nick and Lucy. Zayn turned to to them as well.
"My Angel is perfect. That's all I'm gonna say." He looked down smiling some.
"Aww he's in love." Nick punched Zayns arm laughing
"Have you seen Lauren? Just know if you don't see us after we're fine. Don't come looking for us." We didn't speak and she looked up from her plate.
"What!?! We all know my girl is a fucking goddess. Just like i know you tried to get with her y/n."
"Oh yeah that did happen....sorry again about that. I didn't know she was taken, but you can't blame me."
She threw a fry at me as as continued our meal.
Tomorrow was the day. I only had one birthday wish and she would be performing.
-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Camilas pov
We decided to do a chair dance. Normani had it all figured out in three days. We've been busting ass every day. I'm so ready for it, I can't wait to see his face. I decided to give him a chance since I heard about Zayn and Anna.
Dinah and Mani had really gone all out. We were in the hottest club in town and there were alot of people here from bruno mars to kid rock. I guess thats what happens when you're best friends with the hottest new artist of the year. It wasn't really helping my anxiety. I mean yeah I'm I'm but ive never considered myself sexy so this was a challenge. I was just gonna focus on y/n and hope he likes it.
Dinah had gotten his exs to agree to do the annual lap dance which I was not ok with. Last year she and Mani did it, and the year before Lauren. Which led a drunk Lucy breaking his ribs. I couldn't really say anything though we're not together. I think dinah was doing it to get me to admit my feelings, but ill just step up my game tonight.
We had just finished doing a run through before the party starts and damn we're hot.
"So you still dont think I've got a shot?" Before I could answer y/n took my hand spinning me around. I was wearing black skinny jeans, black pumps, and a black crop top that has a diamond choker attached. Party ready always
"You're really killing me right now."
I slapped his chest biting my lip some. Damnit! Calm down Mila.
"We'll see. It depends."
" on what princess?" He pulled me closer to him by the waist making me laugh.
"Well it all depends on how you behave tonight. During the lap dance specificlly." He raised his eyebrows about to say something but I pulled out of his grip.
"Hands to yourself y/n."
-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Y/n pov
Happy birthday to me. The party was going smoothly. Everyone was having a good time. Camila kept dancing with some guy, and it was pissing me off but before I let my drinks start talking I was pulled to the center and sat in sat in chair.
I was very intoxicated at this point. Like very. I tried pulling Camila onto my lap, but she swatted my hands away laughing making me pout. As soon as i saw my exs surround me and Birthday Sex started blasting I was unable to stop laughing myself. I didn't see Tinashe which was good. It wasn't a pretty break up. Bebe was first and I thought 'fuck it ' and grabbed her hips as she rolled them into me. Everyone started whooping and shouting. I felt like there was something I was forgetting but i shrugged it off and enjoyed myself.
After they were done Nick, Lucy, and I were pushed to the front of the stage while everyone crowded behind us. CAMILA! Oh fuck that's what i forgot! Maybe she'll spank me though? I'm so fucking drunk lol. I was laughing at myself and then it started......i was not prepared for the blessing that is Karla Camila .
As soon as it started she was all I could focus on. She was looking dead at me as she howled. She added a damn howl to the song? While looking at me like that? She doing to much. By Lauren part I was completely shook. I wanted to disappear just for a little while. After they were done I shared a look with Nick. Lucy had already dragged Lauren off somewhere.
We jumped up and went looking for the girls, who were changing. I may have been intoxicated but not enough to imagine that. Why was I so sweaty though?
-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Camilas pov
We were all chAnging back into our party clothes. Lauren never made it back here and I really don't wanna know where Lucy dragged her off to.
Norminah were kissing as they left the room leaving me and Ally.
"I saw you Mila." Ally was giving me a mom look.
"I don't know what you're talking about. I just gave it my all." I looked into the mirror fixing my hair.
"Mhmm I'm sure y/n appreciated that."
"So did Nick Allisin." She squinted her eyes at me when the door burst open, showing a drunk y/n and Nick who was staring at Ally.
"Can we help you boys?"
"You can help me." Nick walked up and kissed Allys cheek before leading her to the door. "Don't hurt yourselfs you two."
"You're really pretty you know that? I think you know that." I raised my eyebrows trying not to laugh. He was pretty wasted. He came up and gave me a hug whispering in my ear, " I really like you Mila like alot alot. And now I have a problem."
I didn't have to ask to know i just laughed and pushed him away making him sit down on the nearby couch.
"You're drunk y/n."
"In love. We just need some watermelons. It'll be fine." He laughed at himself before looking back at me.
"Oh yeah sorry about the birthday sex. I was suppose to keep my hands to myself, but I forgot."
"I saw that." I crossed my arms standing in front of him trying to keep a straight face.
"Do i get a spanking? If not I should spank you for howling at me like that."
"Sorry." He had a cute look on his face which made me laugh before grabbing his hands pulling him up.
"Come on y/n."
"Will you dance with me if i get up? You're so fucking pretty I die."
"Haha yes I'll dance with you... if you buy me a drink first."
"I can do that."
He jumped out of his seat throwing me over his shoulder walking out the room and to the floor. Maybe he wasn't as drunk as i thought. We danced and danced I was having the time of my life. At tho point I was as drunk if not more. He had stopped and so he was sobering up some slightly.
"I 'll be right back ok?" He smiled at me before kissing my cheek. I just nodded and continued talking to my friend Shawn. When ever he first came up y/n was not a happy camper, and started holding me close to his chest. Over protective y/n was not.
"So how's your little plan going? Y/n seems pretty into you."
"I doubt he actually likes me like that. He's a player and I know that. I'm just having fun. Plus it's his birthday." Shawn didn't look like he believed me, but then something grabbed his attention making me turn to look.
Y/n was standing there as Tinashe body rolled against him. He actually looked a little uncomfortable.
"So I guess that doesnt phase you any. Since youre having fun and all." I glared at Shawn before walking over and pulling y/n away from her.
"Ah so you're the new girlfriend huh?" She smiled at me while eyeing y/n up and down biting her lip.
"Well you must have good taste. Fyi strawberries are better then pineapple for him. Happy birthday y/n."
She walked up and kissed his cheek before brushing past me. Did this bitch really just do that? I'm know I'm little but i will cut her ass.
I turned to y/n whose eyes were bulged and he gave a nervous chuckle looking at me.
"So you like it when she grinds against you y/n? You don't think i could do better?" He gulped hard looking at me.
"Uhh I'm I'm sure you can."
I was definitely letting the liquor do its thing. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to the front of the room by the DJ.
"Don't move." I nodded and i went and asked them to play a song that always reminds me of him. Embarrassingly so. Oh well that trick is barking up the wrong tree. He's not going anywhere. I walked back over to him and pushed him against the wall. I could tell people were looking and I hoped ALL his exs were watching. He stiffened up under my touch.
"Relax y/n I dont bite.hard anyway."
He relaxed a bit and leaned his head into the crook of my neck some.
"I thought you didn't like me."
"Who said that?" Before he could respond I i leaned in and kissed him. He immediately kissed back grabbing my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck biting his lip. The song I requested started coming through the speakers and I was beyond control.

"Yeah..right there..no..
Right there..."

I knew everyone was looking now. I waz absorbed into him I almost forgot what this was for. I broke the kiss to turn around and push my back against his front.

"My body is your party
Baby. Nobody's invited but
But you baby. I can do it slow
Slow now tell me what you want."

I began to roll my hips against him to the bass of the song. I grabbed his hand placing it on my thigh. I didn't expect it but he started grinding back against me.

"We in the zone now don't
Stop. You can't keep your hands
Off me. Touch me right there
Rock my body......"

He pulled me closer to him running a hand up my torso between my breasts turning my head kissing me again. I pulled away dropping down in front of him popping up slightly very slowly before standing facing him.

"Boy you should know
That your love is always on
My mind. I'm not gonna fight
It. I want it all the time."

I put my hands on either side of his head moving against him. He grabbed my ass squeezing lightly kissing my neck. There was no one here but us, and I couldn't stop myself. The music was starting to becomes second to us in this moment. The song ended and we continued dancing. I can't remember anything after that. But that was perfect, and I wouldn't change it. Except the fact I didnt really remember everything the next morning.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Y/n pov
I woke up looking at my sin bathed bedroom. I don't know how i got home last night. Like at all.......i was brought out of my thoughts by an overwhelming scent of lavender and strawberries? I looked down to see Camila Sleeping peacefully.
I started remembering what happened, and I can't believe I told her she waz 'very very pretty'. Am I four? But was she really here right now? In my bed? I pulled out of my head by a knock on the door.
"Y/n?"
Dinah. Fuck me how was I going to explain this with out getting murdered.