18.creep

Camilas pov

He put his phone down with a frown still etched onto his features. I put mine down before moving my thumbs across his cheeks.
"Y/n?"
He didnt say anything, but he looked up at me. Just as he was about to say something his phone rang. He sighed picking it up.
"Hello?"
His frown got deeper.
"The answer is no Jennifer. And whatever shit this is on Twitter isnt going to work."
He could tell I was tense and placed his hand on my waist stroking my side with his thumb. He abruptly stopped and closed his eyes clenching his jaw.
"I'm sorry for what I did to you, and you know that."
Whatever she said angered him beyond all hell, because I've never seen him like it. He looks up at me in the eye and then scanned across my face. I furrowed my eyebrows some not understanding what was happening.
"Jennifer. You do what you want with me, but if you touch Camila I will break your neck."
My chest tightened some. It's one thing to here it said in a movie, but this is real life and he just threatened her for me? No one says things like that right? I guess she got the message because he hung up the phone.
"She said that if I didn't change my mind she would have to hurt you to teach me a lesson."
I just looked at him. Was she serious? All This because y/n didn't want to be with them? She and Taylor are absolutely mental, but would he really protect me like that. Not that I don't think he'd keep me safe, but do i mean that much to him that he'd just threaten her like that??
"Yes I love you that much dork."
He shook his head smiling some as my cheeks got hot.
"How long do you want to wait?"
I looked up at him confused.
"Wait for what?"
"To tell the world you're taken again."
He kissed my hand playing with my fingers. Is this really the time? I feel like we should be focused on something else right now......
"Umm I hadn't really thought about....i guess when ever you ask me to be your girlfriend again."
He looked surprised raising an eyebrow.
"I thought I did that when I told you I love you in 4 different languages."
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Yeah you did do that. Then whenever you want to I guess. I'd love to show you off."
"Come here then."
He picked his phone up going back to Twitter.
"Babe really? With everything going on is this a good thing?"
"Yes, it is. I trust our fans enough to always tell them the truth. After that if they still hate me It's ok."
He shrugged his shoulders and I raised my eyebrows in shock.
"Really?"
"Yeah. I have what I want."
"And what's that?"
He smiled leaning in and kissing me softly.
"Now pose for the picture will ya."
I was still in my bra,and my underwear was slightly visible but oh well. He had an arm around my back pulling me close to him some.

@yourName @CamilaCabello :I got MY girl back 😍

I got MY girl back 😍. And no THAT picture wasn't recent.

He posted it and then told me to watch. He then tweeted out that it was after our breakup, and that he was done with it now. Soon enough people were apologizing for doubting him, and were now retweeting our picture. This would definitely be getting seen by Jennifer.
"See honesty is always the best policy."
He was going through his phone and I kissed his forehead, then cheek, and then his nose. He put his phone down smiling up at me. My mentions started going off and he grabbed my phone. Yes we know each other's passwords, we never did just keep things from each other.
"Well some of your fans hate me and think you should move on with someone who can 'treat you better' than me. I think i do a pretty good job of that though."
He put my phone on the nightstand and rolled on his side facing me.
"Crisis averted."
"How? My fans still hate you."
He pushed some hair out of my face running his fingers over my shoulder and side.
"Well because they love you just like I do. To them I'm just a player you thought you could change. I broke your heart and then came back and made you cry at the billboard awards. They don't know what we do behind closed doors. They just want to protect and keep you safe. Even from yourself and I can't be mad about that. It they all just forgave me that easily I would doubt that they actually care about you."
I leaned in and kissed him.
"I love you."
He smiled kissing my shoulder and neck.
We stayed tangled up watching t.v. forgetting all about our troubles until we fell asleep. I guess Jennifer and Taylor are done for the time being. I'm sure the media will ask about all of this when we go out for Lauren gallery opening.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Jennifer's pov