23.

Y/ns pov

"No I didnt propose...i may have given her what could n perceived as an engagement ring."
I was sitting in the bed with Mila playing in her hair as she was was sitting up between my legs.
"Y/n Whyd you give her an engagement ring as a promise ring? Did you chicken out of something?"
Mila smirked up at me as I frowned looking at my moms who were interrogating us as Aly and Lauren listened.
"We decided to go slow. I mean I was gone for a year got back and we were back together in a week. I didn't want to scare her off. I had kinda bought the ring a little after Jennifer first showed up but it was obviously never the time."
I mean it still isn't the time is it? Is my life gonna ever calm down a bit? Like damn.
"Well where's the ring?" Mani got excited smiling at Mila.
"I haven't been wearing it, because I didnt want the world to freak out like you did."
Mila rolled her eyes playful grabbing and playing with my fingers.
"Well y/n over hear is all the rage at the moment. You really need to tell the fans you're ok. "
I sighed out nodding kissing Milas shoulder.
We talked for a bit more before everyone left for the night. Her parents had over heard mani gushing over us, and thought I proposed as well. That was a great talk with her dad fyi. It didn't evolve as much violence as I had thought. We were playing around watching t.v. and decided to do a live stream.
"Hey guys! I know I've been away but I'm not as hurt as it seems. I'm ok I promise!"
Everyone was going off in the comments with 'I love yous' and 'get better'.
"She has two bruised ribs and a broken arm. Shes been groanin for the last 3min about ice cream she's such a baby ya?"
"Dont be a dick or you can sleep without me tonight."
I turned to her with my moutth open.
"You know i cant function properly without you. You wouldn't dare Karla."
"I hate you."
She crossed her arms turning the computer away from me.
"See guys this is what I have to deal with."
I kissed her shoulder and up her neck to her ear. She tried to fight it but failed relaxing instantly turning and kissing me.
"See what I have to deal with? Told you she's a big baby!"
She smacked my chest huffing while I laughed at her.
"Alright alright, I'm sorry!"
I turned the laptop back towards me reading some of the comments.
"Yes its true we are back together obviously, and I'm completely in love with this girl."
She leaned over and kissed my cheek. As I continued to read. people obviously were starting to ask about what happened, and I'm always open and honest so I'm telling it. Our fans are crazy loyal so they probably already know alot of info anyway. Mila sighed leanin her head on my shoulder.
"Well..... I cant speak to what happened at the club exactly, but I know that Shawn beat her. He hurt my baby and when I found out I rushed to the hospital. She didn't tell the cops anything she just wanted me. I saw what happened she told me and I lost it. I found him and beat the shit out of him."
She tensed up next to me some as I said the last part. Some fans in Spain began to mention Jennifer's name and that the state side fans needed to watch out and protect us. It makes me happy to know that they cared so much and also scared. I dont need a mob of bodyguards but it's good to have a family.
People started asking more about Jennifer and who she was. I knew this would happen sooner or later but damn.
"She's someone from Teddys past who did allot of damage and is still causing trouble for us."
I cleared my throat looking away from the camera. She ran her hand over the top I my chest.
"He's not ready to speak on everything she put him through, but he's in a better place now."
I didn't want read anymore questions at the moment. I had caught a glimpse of some people saying I needed to be arrested for what I did to Shawn. That theres no way mila was telling the truth. Fucking trolls.
"He really is ok guys I promise and so am I. I actually have news for you guys!"
      I squinted and looked over at her confused.
   "Teddy got me a promise ring!"
     She was excited and smiling, by I just stared at her. I'm happy shes still happy but is that serious so long after the fact?
     "Let me explain. The first time around he never actually asked me I I wanted to be with him or vise versa. We just were. It was super natural I guess."
      She turned her head and smiled at my facial expression before continuing.
        "When he came back it was different. We were different and then I don't know we fell back into each other. It was like we never separated."
    I kissed her nose and forehead before she looked back at the screen giggling.
     "I joked that we weren't official till he actually asked me out, and he did. Some of you guys much have seen his second performance at our friend Laurens gallery opening. I just couldn't resist after that."
    "I almost pissed myself for you dork."
     I smiled at the camera laughing. The next thing I knew she leaned in turning my face and capturing my lips. I was immediately lost, and forgot about the live stream. She deepened the kiss and let out a small moan. I was brought back to reality when the notification sound on my laptop began to go nuts.
    "Babe." I mumbled against her lips as I bit down on her bottom lip. Partially to stop her and because she was turning me on. I pulled back and she was frozen with her eyes closed. I laughed turning back to the screen seeing people commenting hearts emojis, and '#goals'.
    "I hope y'all got that cause there wont be a Y/s/n sex tape anytime soon."
     Mila started kissing my shoulder before shaking her head. She was red as hell. I laughed at her warning yet another smack to the chest.
    "Sorry love."
      I kissed her head before turning back to the screen again.
     "As for you lovely people I'm gonna let you all hear a new song I just wrote before all this foolishness happened."
    Mila lifted her he a looking at me.
      "And how have I not heard about it?"
     "Because it was a surprise babe."
   "They say whats the song about?"
     She read off the screen scrolling through questions.
       "It's the song I was working on that day you came into my studio and brought me strawberries.......after the night I gave you the ring."
      She looked over at me with an eyebrow raised.
    "Really now?"
     "Mhm."
     I smirked going through my phone and hit play turning towards her as it started.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Hey yeah
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa
Hey yeah