22.

Camilas pov

"Shawn Mendes was just arrested in connection to the assault against up and coming singer Camila Cabello. We don't know much at the moment, but what we do know is that the cops were initially called after onlookers watched as Cabellos long time boyfriend y/n y/l/n got into a heated argument with Mendes resulting in him repeatedly slamming Mendes's face into the sidewalk. Onlookers say the it was long time mentor and friend Dinah Jane that stopped y/n from continuing. Social media is exploding with theories as to why any of this is hapening, but the most interesting is from y/l/'s fans: #IGotEnemies
In reference to the song performed on the billboard awards by y/n. This is star------"

"You shouldn't watch that Mila...."
I didn't say anything I just nodded and turned away from Aly cringing at the pain from my ribs.
My mom and dad had gone to take my sister home, while Lauren and mani went after y/n and Dinah. I heard Aly let out a sigh before touching my shoulder and leaving the room. I wasn't really mad I just wanted this to be over with and have my Teddy here. I mean I've never known him to n violent or anything, but Dinah told me somethings could set him off and it was hard to calm him down. I guess this was one of those things. Maybe I'm crazy but I find it hot how he got so upset, but at the same time I'm scared. How could I not be? He slammed Shawns face into the ground! Even though I'm kinda happy Shawn got caught I hope he's somewhat ok, and I hope the girls get y/n to calm down and come back to me. Maybe I should call, I'm always able to calm him down easily.
I carefully rolled over grabbing my phone calling Dinahs phone, knowing he probably won't pick his up.
_________________
Y/ns pov

I was currently sitting in the back of Lauren car as she Dinah and mani were trying to lecture me.
"What were you thinking y/n?!"
"Mani can you please stop yelling at me. It's not like I killed him."
She turned away from me not saying anything else, while Dinah turned in her seat to look at me.
"Only because I pulled you off before the cops could get there. If I hadn't you probably would have, or at te very least gotten arrested for attempted murder!"
I just slumped down into the seat crossing my arms looking out the window.
"He should've known better then huh?"
She sighed turning back around as her phone went off. I closed my eyes as Mani put a hand on my knee trying to sooth me. I wanted to go look for Jennifer next, but Lauren refused to help me saying that I need to calm down before I go anywhere near her. I know she's right I'm just ready for this to be over with.
"Hey y/n, Mila wants to talk to you."
I shot up grabbing the phone from her, hoping nothing else was wrong.
"You ok baby?"
______________
Laurens pov

"I know that bu-"
I look up into the rearview mirror seeing y/n sigh before slowly relaxing.
"I'm sorry."
.......silence........
"This isn't the same thing tho-"
He let out a broken sigh when we got to a red light. We all turned to see him bent over slightly running a hand over his face.
"What am I supposed to do then?"
...............silence again.....
"Ok baby. I'm on my way.....i love you."
He handed Dinah back her phone before leaning back and laying his He a on mani's shoulder.
"Can you take me home please?"
"Home........?"
"Mila."
        Dinah smiled slightly as we turned back around. Whatever she said had calmed him all the way down. He was actually falling asleep as Mani played in his hair singing to him.
"What are we gonna do with you boy." Dinah mumbled to herself as Mani hummed in agreement.
We'd just been driving around to calm him a bit, so we were actually 10min away from the hospital. When we got there mani was fast asleep as well.
I looked over at Dinah and she was taking a picture on her phone. I laughed before stepping out of the car. I watched as Dinah opened the back door trying to wake up her little family.
"Come on bubba, we're here."
   He stretched a bit before giving them each a slight smile. He looked tired as he walked over and gave me a tight hug.
"Thanks for coming to get me lo."
"Anytime."
We pulled apart and he kissed my forehead before heading inside. We all followed after him up to Mila's room.
________________
Y/n's pov