5. can we try?

Y/n pov
        Dinah knocked again. "Boi I know you're awake."
       Before I could respond a shiver went through Camila so i covered us with my blanket. As soon as i looked back up at my door D was standing there with her arms crossed.
      "So what's going on in here?" She raised an eyebrow.
      "Um..... not what you're thinking I swear."
       "Mhmm.....well I approve, just know i know where you live so watch yourself." She turned to walk out but stopped.
   "By the way you should check Twitter and where ever else. I must say that was hot." She closed the door, and I heard her walk away im sure to go find mani.
     I was kinda frozen till I felt Camila move up some and wrap her arm around my neck. I automatically put my arms around her, and I heard her release a breath. I moved the hair out of her face and began stroking her back. This was nice, peaceful even. I don't think she was sleep but i don't want to ruin the moment, so i stayed quiet. A while later she started running her thumb up and down my neck so i knew she was awake.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
  Camilas pov
         I rolled completely on top of him and he had his eyes closed. I ran a finger over his face and then he spoke.
     "Took you long enough."
    I laughed tucking my face into his neck.
        "Well i couldn't resist once you told me how pretty I am."
      "Very very pwetty." We both laughed before silence took over. He kissed the top of my head running his fingers through my hair. Why did i wait so long to do this.
    "So when do you wanna talk about this?"
       I sat up and moved off of him to the other side of the bed. He started to pout which was super adorable.
    "I'm sorry for being kinda a bitch since I got here."
      He didn't say anything he crawled over making me lay back. He put his forehead against mine.
       "Well i was being a fuckboy so." He smiled before closing his eyes.
     "I'm done with it now. I know what i want and I'm not losing you. I'm not good with boundaries and rules, but I  can learn. I know I can treat you like the princess you are if you let me. All i need is you to want me to."
          He pulled my leg up running his hand up to my waist squeezing lightly.He kissed the corner of my mouth before trailing kisses down my neck. "I know you might not have much faith in me but let me show you." He bit down on my ear before getting up and leaving with a smirk on his face.
       I was in slight shock and damn I was turned on. After collecting myself I got up and went to clean up.  As soon as i stood up my head started screaming. Oh man this was gonna be a long day.
       After I got out the shower I put on some short shorts and a 'love only' hoodie that went right above my knees. Y/n once told me he likes when my hair is up, so I put it in a messy bun. I dont know where in the house he was at but i heard the t.v. so i guessed. I walked in and saw him sitting there in a black t-shirt and black basketball shorts. He was on his phone looking at something. When he noticed he wasnt alone he did a quick take before doing a double and looking me up and down.
     "Take a picture it'll last longer." I started walking over to him, when he held his phone up making me stop.
    "Smile."
   I just crossed my arms and I heard the snap. He laughed looking back at his phone. I sat next to him rolling my eyes.
     "What are you looking at?"
    "Us make a baby." He tilted the phone and it was a video from last night. Damn we looked hot as shit. I saw him run his hand up my chest and I looked up at him. He turned it back away.
     "What? I meant what i said upstairs Mila. I want you. All of you." He leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. He tried backing away but i grabbed his shirt pulling him down on top of me.
       "You ain't  going nowhere. We'll make I work, we'd be crazy not to try."
     He smiled before capturing my lips again.

       We made out for awhile before calming down and watching some movies. Y/n had fallen asleep on me while I  was playing in his hair. I realized it's the fastest way to calm him down. I was halfway through beauty and the beast when Dinah and Mani came in.
      "Aww look babe." Dinah wrapped her arms around Mani who seemed slightly confused.
   "Theyre a thing now." Mani slapped her hands before leaning back into Dinah.
     "Finally!"
      "shhhh! He's asleep guys."
        Mani held up her hands and then Dinah grabbed her Han pulling her into the kitchen.
     "We'll call when dinners ready love bird."
    I rolled my eyes and went back to my movie. Y/n snuggled closer to me. I'm supposed to be the koala but he is so cuddly and warm. The movie has ended and I was just staring at y/n. I got lucky as hell. I mean everyone wants to be the girl who changes the bad boy but I actually did.
     "Foods done Mila."
      I didn't know if I wanted to wake him up or not. I tried sitting up, but he tightened his grip around me by burying his face into my neck.
      "No. You're comfortable babe."
      I froze smiling like an idiot. Did he just say that? I'm his babe.
    "Dinners ready y/n . Come on we gotta get up." I ran my hand through his hair kissing his forehead. He just grunted and sat up some yawning.
  "Haha you're ok. We can lay back down after we eat."
     He stood up stretching before he grabbed my hand leading me to the kitchen. He was so cute. I have no idea where this y/n came from he's the perfect gentlemAn and everything. I can't wait to see where this goes.