10. Energy

Y/n pov

       I checked myself in the mirror one more time before leaving. I didn't like the notion that guys wear black or white. Like there are other colors,so I had a brownish red color scheme going. I had combed my hair a little bit and put it in a pony tail leaving my hair wavy and the ends curly. I even trimmed up my beard a little as well. I must say I look pretty good for someone whose been a  ghost for a year.

            I grabbed my Keys and left

            I grabbed my Keys and left. I also didnt want to show up in a limo or anything. I went over to Laucys house to pick them up. They were both my dates, seeing as Nominah, and Naly Were good. I didn't know who or if Camila had a date. I hope its not Shawn. He'll really hate my new song. Oh well i guess.
       When they came out i was not prepared at all for what i saw. They were hot as shit. Like really.

        I got out opening the back door

        I got out opening the back door. I was essentially THEY'RE  driver tonight.
        "Aww look at him Lu!" Lauren pinched my cheeks while Lucy laughed shaking her head.
     "Yeah looking good y/l/n."
        "Just get in the car before we're late losers!"
      Lucy pulled Lauren in by the waist. I went back to the driver's seat taking us to the venue. I pulled up and saw all the paparazzi waiting. I took a deep breath before getting out and opening their door. I helped them out one at a time and they each took one of my arms and we walked down the red carpet.
       "Over here y/n!"
      "Lauren! Lauren!"
       "Laucy sandwhich!!"
      I smirked and shook my head at the last one. We turned and looked towards the right slightly smiling. Then we faced straight and they both leaned in and kissed my cheeks. That made everyone go crazy and we walked on towards the interviewers.
   They were pulled one way and me another. And I was pushed right into Chelsea Briggs.
      "So y/n can you tell us about this new song you'll be performing tonight? We've heard it'll be from the new album that was released not but 20 hours ago."
      "Well yes it'll be from that album, but... just between us I've already started writing the next one and I might be performing a song to lead into the new sound I'm trying to get."
      "No way! I don't think I can handle all the news omg! But i as well as your fans are so ready. I mean you personally have stuck to very emotional music for yourself so will we get to see a happier and fun side to your music?"
     "Let's just say yes but this new song may put people off. As it's from a very angry side of me."
      She raised her brows looking at me.
    "Again your fans are so ready for the tea." I busted out laughing. We finished up and I gave her a hug. As I was turning around I saw Camila. I stopped in my tracks and gulped. She was so fucking gorgeous.....