11. Energy pt2

Y/n pov

I dried my face and then I went to find Camila. There was only one bathroom in the lobby so I knew she had to be there. I knocked on the door slightly out of breath. Lauren opened the door some giving me a glare.
"Can I please talk to her."
It wasn't a question and she could tell I wasn't going anywhere. She sighed closing the door back, and a few minutes later all the girls came out. Aly rubbed my back, as Mani gave me a sad smile. I took a deep breath before walking in. Camila was bent over trying to fix her makeup.
"I'm sorry Mila..."
"Don't worry about it y/n." She shook her head turning towards me.
"When did you write that song?"
I sighed walking towards her some.
"The first month I was gone.. I wanted to come back but i figured you had fallen out of love with me. That you wouldn't really be happy I was home."
I looked down playing with my fingers. She came to me lift in my face towards her. I rested my head against hers closing my eyes.
"I can never not love you y/n I'm kinda stuck now that you've made a song for me."
"Shut up." I chuckled some looking back at her.
"Plus I may be performing a song I wrote when I was sad. I may have portrayed you as an asshole."
I pulled back faking offence. She smacked my arm before wrapping hers around my neck. I moved mine around her waist kissing her shoulder.
"Don't worry about it. And I should have said earlier but you look absolutely beautiful Mila."
"Thank you Teddy. You clean up pretty well yourself.."
"I always look good girl."
"Oh I know."
I let her go grabbing her hand instead leading her to the door.
"Come on Casanova. And by the way I'm performing again and before it happens I want you to know I'm gonna be talking massive shot to people......including Austin, and Sid."
"Who is Sid y/n?"
"MGK. He looks like Sid from ice age." I shrugged my shoulders pulling her out the door. She just nodded.
"Fine with me theyre annoying."
I laughed pulling her closer to me.
"Oh So you two made up I see."
I stopped dead in my tracks turning to see Taylor looking At us. She had a scar at the top of her lip from where Mila had hit her. I was not in the mood for her shit, and I had to get ready to perform again so whatever.
"Yeah we did, thanks. It was nice seeing you again Taylor."
With that I turned back and walked off with Camila before they could go at it again. My fans were the best and had sent me the video and damn my girl was a beast.
We got backstage and people were staring slivhtly, but looked away when they saw my face.
"Um please don't be upset about the song ok? I know you don't know much spanish but yeah.."
"It's fine. Just go show them who you are ok? I'll be up front with the girls cheering."
She rolled her eyes before going to change. I headed back to my seat, where the girls were staring at me.
"It's ok, we talked it out."
They didn't say anything they just went back to they're phones waiting. I was already getting notifications about my performance. And Camila walk in out. I tweeted out how we talked and how we are very much ok. I also tweeted that hers and my next one would be worth the wait. As I sent it the introduction was given.
I'm so in love with this girl, and it was confirmed as soon as she appeared on stage.

              (Bold is Alejandro Sanz)          Ay payita mia guardate la poesia guardate la alegria pa'ti        No pido que todos los dias sean de sol

       Ay payita mia guardate la poesia guardate la alegria pa'ti
       No pido que todos los dias sean de sol. No pido que todos los viernes sean de fiesta. Tampoco te pido que vuelvas rogando perdon si lloras con los ojos secos y hablando de ella.
       Ay Amor me duele tanto que te fueras sin decir a donde, ay Amor fue una tortura perderte

     She scanned the audience and when she came to me she held my gaze as Alejandro came back in. I tried not taking it super personal but I mean she wrote it about me. And after the performance I gave I know I deserve this. But God she is so fucking beautiful up there. I couldn't look away even if I wanted to.

     Yo se que no ha sido un santo pero lo puedo arreglar Amor
     No solo de pan vive el hombre y no de excusas vivo yo
     Solo de errores se aprende y hoy se que es tuyo mi  corazon
    Mejor te guardas todo eso a otro perro con ese hueso y nos decimos adios
           I looked down some clearing my throat. I could sense eyes on me but I shook it off looking back up at her. She was owning the stage, and I could tell she loved it. After this i know that low key vibe she wanted to keep was out the window. She was a star. One not even she could contain from the world. Even though the song hit me, if i read to much into the words, it was an amazing song.

            No puedo pedir que el invierno perdone a un rosal. No puedo pendir a los olmos que entreguen peras. No puedo perdirle lo eterno a un simple mortal y andar arrojando a los cerdos miles de perlas.
     Ay Amor me duele tanto me duele tanto que no creas mas en mis promesas
    Ay Amor

         They came together singing. She started moving her hips slightly and I was absolutely loving where ever this was going.

       Es una tortura
     Perderte...
      Yo se que no he sido un santo pero lo puedo arreglar Amor
     No solo de pan vive el hombre y no de excusas vivo yo
   Solo de errores se aprende y hoy se que es tuyo mi corazon
    Mejor te guardas todo eso a otro perro con ese hueso y nos decimos adios.

          The bass kicked in and slowed down and my God Thu should not be allowed. She started "winin" (however you spell it) to his words and damn.

       No te bajes no te bajes oye negrita mira, no te rajes
      De lunes a viernes tienes mi Amor dejame el sabado a mi que es mejor oye mi negra no me castigues mas. Porque alla afuera sin ti no tengo paz yo solo soy un hombre arrepentido soy somo el aue que vuelve a su nido
       Yo se que no he sido un santo y es que no estoy hecho de carton
      No solo de pan vive el hombre y no de excusas vivo yo
     Solo de errores se aprende y hoy se que es tuyo mi corazon
     Ay (6x)
    Ay todo lo que he hecho por ti fue una tortura perderte y me duele tanto que sea asi sigue llorando perdon yo.....yo no voy....a llorar hoy por ti...

       Everyone busted out cheering as she bowed and before she could leave the stage, she was presented with "Best New Artist".  She started crying as she held her Mic back to her lips.
     "Oh my gosh thank you all so so much! I love you all so much! I know everyone will probably be talking but I just wanted to say I love you with all my heart, and I never stopped. You know who you are. Thank you for pushing me to face my fears even when it was destroying us. I'll never be able to fully express how happy I am to have had you then, and to have you back now. Thank you!" And with that she left the stage as everyone cheered her name. I was smiling like an idiot as the Dinah kissed my cheek. I felt like crying but honestly?  Yeah no. Not happening right now. There was another break given to the audience and I went to see Mila, but on my way I was stopped by someone in a fur coat. This fucking dude.
     "I see you're back in the flesh. I seem to owe you an ass whooping y/n."
      Is he forreal? Bruh. I laughed and side stepped him, going and wrapping my arms around my girl. She screamed and smacked my chest before hugging me back.
     "That was great Mila. I'm so so proud of you baby girl."
     "Stop Teddy."
     "Why?" I chuckled as she buried her face into my neck.
      "Because I really want to kiss you but that wouldnt be trying to take things slow, like we talked about."
      I was quiet for a while before I kissed her forhead.
       "True but you just acknowledged me in your speech, so it's gonna blow up. Therefore I think small kisses are fine in this situation."
       I kissed her cheek and then her neck. She laughed kissing my head before we went back to our seats. No interviews just yet. My next performance would be the last of the night and it would be a doosy.
     Sid saw us pass and he gave me a death glare I just wrapped my arm around Mila and threw him the finger.
   "Stop y/n. Just ignore him please."
    I rolled my eyes as we finally made it to our seats. The girls congratulated her and took selfies as i held her award for her. The show started back up and Taylor was the next speaker. I think i gaged in my mouth slightly. This was gonna be a long night.....