Winter cuddling

Harley's Pov
Ugh,I hate the cold! It's just to,to cold!
How the hell does Mistah J,where seriously just his boxers! I mean he looks super sexy but how is he not cold!

I then hear him come downstairs,yay a cuddle buddy!

"Hey puddin." "Hey sexy."
I blushed and giggled at that.
"So um puddin,maybe we can ya know cuddle together?" "Harley baby,you know I don't have time for that." "Right,sorry... it was just a suggestion." "Well,I'm going back to my office,don't bug me! Unless your dying." "Yes sir."

He then left,and I was left alone sitting on the couch,in the cold.

Maybe in a few minutes I can go to his office and..... that won't work! But I could try....
I then go upstairs to his office...
As I'm about to knock I stop.
He's going to get mad at me!
I try again but still couldn't.
One more time?
But before I knocked,the door opened.

"You just can't seem to fallow orders can you?" "I'm sorry puddin,but why are you coming out?" "Because I would hear you walking back in forth." "Oh,I'm sorry,I just umm well it's cold in here and well I was hoping well-" "you want me to cuddle you?" "Yeah." "Alright come on."
I then fallow him down stairs on the couch.

We then started cuddling on the couch,it felt soooooooooo good!

"You better be enjoying this." "I am puddin I am."
He then started kissing my neck.
"Mmmmmm! That's nice real Ohhhh nice." "It's suppose to baby."
I then giggled,I love this!
"So puddin,whata worken on?" "You know I don't talk about work." "But-" "Harley!" "I'm sorry." "Good girl."

I then get kinda sad because this was supposed to be nice but I got in trouble kinda.
"Oh baby,what's wrong?" "Nothing." "Sure,now why don't we go upstairs and fool around." "Okay!"

A/N
I know it's short but we all have those times lol, but thought I'd upload sooo yeah hope you enjoyed
Xoxo