Stop.

~Melody's POV~

"Damon she's coming round" I heard a faint voice say "move" I heard Damon's loader voice say as my eyes fluttered open "what happened?" I croaked "you fainted" Damon explained "Conner where is he" I gasped now fully awake as my memories came flooding back "Stef where did you bury him?" Damon asked "Bury him?" I asked now confused "you've been out for two days, you missed a lot" Tyler smirked "Who did it?" I asked now smiling that the devil I've always feared is gone "Stef, Katherine explained that she turned him to help her get here but we wanted to make him suffer so Tyler bit him and before he was about to die Stefan staked him" Damon smiled proudly "Good" I smiled before slowly standing up out of bed.

I walked down stairs with Stefan, Damon and Tyler on my tail, I walked into the everything room where I saw Elena and Katherine having a heated conversation "why's she still here?" I asked rudely "nice to see you're still kicking" she commented before walking up to Damon and kissing him on the lips causing my eyes to go wide and my jaw drop to the floor "what are you doing" I growled "didn't he tell you, we totally got in on while Tyler was baby sitting you" she smirked "Mels" Damon breathed "don't" I demanded tears now falling from my eyes "I forgave you for kissing Elena because I kissed Matt but this time there is no going back. You promised you wouldn't do it again" I cried "Melody please" he said softly taking several steps away from Katherine "What you going to say? It was a mistake?" I cried harder "Mels" he breathed "Stop. Just stop" I shouted before running upstairs tears streaming down my face.

"Mels" Tyler's voice said from the other end of the door, I thought about letting him in for a good minuet or so before unlocking the door and lying back on the bed in the spear room I'm currently occupying "Want to talk about it?" he said while taking a seat at the end of the bed "Not really" I chocked through the tears "want me to go" Tyler said standing up causing me to jump up and grab his arm "stay" I pleaded causing him to nod and lie down on the free side of the bed before I cuddled into his chest "I'm here if you need to talk princess" he said sweetly kissing the top of my head causing me to look into his eyes, I noticed him slowly leaning in and I wanted to stop him so much but I didn't his lips connected with mine as he gave me a small kiss before pulling away "thank-you" I smiled up at him cuddling back into his chest and falling into a deep sleep with Tyler's scent filling my nose.