Where Are They?

~Melody's POV~

"Where are they" I heard Damon's very load drunken voice wake me from my sleep "Ty?" I said seeing if he was awake as I stretched "Yeah, I'm up" he said his voice not showing any hint of sleep at all "how long's he been shouting like that?" I asked snuggling deeper into Tyler's bare chest "about half an hour" he shrugged playing with the ends of my hair "and he hasn't thought to come up here?" I asked surprised while propping myself up with my elbows "Stefan's stopping him" he said, I stretched before standing up "I need a drink" I sighed letting my arms fall effortlessly by my sides "want me to come?" Tyler asked "yes please" I smiled at him, he slowly got up "get dressed first" I smiled as he blushed and picked up his pants and top "What does she mean get dressed" Damon yelled "oi, Salvatore pack it in ear jacking my conversations, sit down and wait I'll be down in a minuet" I shouted back knowing he could hear me "men" I sighed causing Tyler to laugh "she's with Lockwood?" Damon yelled "for god sake" I cursed walking towards the stairs "Mel wait" Tyler yelled after me trying to put him top on and catch up at the same time.

We finally reached down stairs and Stefan was sat next to a chained up Damon "you really had to chain him up?" I sighed "yes" Stefan said coming towards me and kissing me on the check "morning" I smiled towards him "morning" he smiled back going into the kitchen and leaving me, Tyler and Damon alone "morning Damon" I smiled at him taking Stefan's seat "want to explain?" he said angrily but softly "Explain what?" I asked causing Tyler to laugh "coffee?" Stefan asked bringing two cups of steaming coffee into the room handing on to Tyler then one to me "thanks" I smiled "Ty sit down" I smiled causing Tyler to smile back and take a seat in the spear chair on the other side of the room "smart choice" Damon growled "shut up" I snapped causing Damon's eyes to go wide "what do I need to explain" I asked "why was you and wolf boy in the same room?" he asked his anger growing "well, you hurt me and Tyler comforted me and then just as he was about to leave I asked him to stay because I was upset and got so use to sleeping with you in the bed I couldn't sleep so I asked Tyler" I shrugged taking a sip from my coffee "is that all the happened?" he asked him tone now calm and understanding "we kissed" I shrugged taking another sip of my coffee "I'm going to kill him" Damon growled at Tyler his anger now once again visible causing Tyler to laugh "what are you laughing at" Damon asked angrily "Melody wont let you hurt me" I smiled and stood then taking a seat on Tyler's knee causing him to kiss my neck slightly, I didn't give me shivers like Damon did but it had some affect "he right" I shrugged before standing up and kneeling in front of Damon, I watched his gaze soften "not unless you're going to hurt me" I smiled sadly "again" I finished before standing and walking out the room finally feeling all my emotions of love and care for Damon come flooding back, before I could understand what was happening I was crying and curled up into a ball with Damon's familiar arms and scent wrapping around me as I was lifted of the ground and carried away.  

AN

I know I haven't updated but I've been ill for the past few days but I'm on the road to recovery. YAY.

Did anyone miss Damon? I did aha.
Don't worry #Mamon? #Delody? #Thalvatore? Someone pick a ship name, Not very good at them but anyway, Melody and Damon are still very much a massive part of this story.

*Spoiler*

Everything is relieved.