~ Last Chapter ~

6 months later.....

" Manik..I am so tired ....I want to sleep" came the agonised voice of Nandini. She is in labour from last two hours. Manik held her palm tightly.

" Yes baby, yes...I understand. Bas thori der aur ...Thora sa aur try karo...Doctor ne bola hamara baby is fighting to come out ...Thora sa push baby...Thora sa...You can do it!!" He tried to infuse some energy and courage.

Looking at her pale face, Manik was worried to the core. " Nandini main fir bol Raha Hun...Let's go for surgery...Itna pain Ni hoga"

" No Manik no...I am trying plz...Surgery Ni...Baby ki health affect hoti hai" she countered immediately. He sighed and Dr Anjana gave him a calm, understanding look.

Finally after a few minutes the cry of a baby echoed through the labour room.

" Mera baby! Manik...Hamara baby!" Nandini spoke in a breathy voice, but another contraction seized her body and she cried out in pain.

" Nandini , we will have to go for c-section, otherwise the second child will be a still born. It is stuck in the passage for too long!" Dr Anjana warned. Manik looked at Nandini because it was her call, he is helpless.

" Ok, ok...Do that...But plz save my baby" Nandini said in an urgent tone. And dr Anjana disappeared.

After a few seconds she could hear the conversations, but her wits were giving up now,

" Yes, yes the head is visible now,"

" Yes we have stuck it...Switch on the suction."

" Ok slowly..Good...Yeah...Stop!!!"

" Ma'm the baby is not crying"

Nandini panicked hearing the last words, although physically her ordeal was over.nandini squeezed manik's hand in fear. She looked at him as if asking is our baby okay? He gave her a reassuring look as he observed the proceedings. But on the inside his heart was twisting in fear.

" Give the baby to me" dr anjana's calm and efficient voice was heard by Nandini. Dr Anjana turned the baby upside down holding its leg and spanked it three times and boom came the rasping cry of the child. Dr Anjana quickly wrapped it in a hospital cloth and other procedures were followed.

" Both the babies are fine, mr. And mrs. Malhotra. They are being cleaned, then their vitals will be checked . After that you can see them.

Congrats you are parents of a girl and a boy!"

Nandini sighed in relief and her body sagged. " Our baby is fine Manik...Our baby! Finally" she whispered in awed relief and then her eyelids drooped.

Manik kissed her forehead and smiled " you did it baby!!...i am so proud of you!! Now sleep and relax"
......
Nandini fluttered her eyes open, and looked around her surroundings. Now she was not in the labour room, she is in a comfortable bed in the hospital suit and the walls are stark white, she looks around and a smile forms on her lips as the view of her two cute babies sleeping in the crib come to her. She just can't believe that she has beared those two in her tummy, but her flat belly is a proof of the fact and unintentionally her palm caress her belly. Yes she is their creator!!

 Yes she is their creator!!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें