Chapter 32-- 100k special update

I woke up only to find manik capturing me in his hold. He had his left arm and left leg on me. They were heavy. I was caged. I tried freeing myself, unsuccessfully. He was in deep sleep. But i whispered "manik, please get off me, i will choke otherwise" he opened his eyes lazily , then moved his arms and leg off me muttering "sorry" and rolled on his side to sleep again. He was looking cute with soft locks falling on his face. I raised myself on my elbows and bent over him and brushed my lips on his ear "good morning, hubby". I felt his muscles tensing up, ok i turned him on, early morning itself.

He spoke in a sleepy, sexy voice "wifey, if the monster wakes up, you will have a tough time!" he was right , today is holi, i have to be on the safe side. I moved a little more and kissed on his cheek. I can't control myself. Before he could move, i quickly got off the bed. He turned and tried to reach for me, stretching himself, but couldn't. He groaned and i giggled "aaj holi hai, just wait and watch, wifey" he warned seductively. I showed him my tongue and ran into the washroom. I heard him say "you will pay for it , jaan. Dekhta hun kab tak bhagti ho!!" i had my plans and just had to put them in action and i will be saved from holi!!

When i got out of washroom, manik was again in deep sleep hugging the pillow. Awww! Baby..focus nandini focus!! Don't get distracted...my mind warned.

I quickly got ready in a white suit with red dupatta, and put on the essentials

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I quickly got ready in a white suit with red dupatta, and put on the essentials. I even applied olive oil, all over my body, just in case someone applies colour, i have to be ready.

I checked the time. It was almost 6 now, maa will be up soon. I walked out towards maa's room. As i reached there, i saw cabir coming out of navya's room, all sleepy. I smiled to myself and called out "cabir". I watched his expression but there was no sign of embarrassment . strange!!
"hey good morning" he spoke lazily coming towards me.

"good morning" i spoke mischievously.

He looked at me a little confused trying to decipher my mood "what is so exciting?"

"had a good time last night?" i asked suggestively.

His eyebrows twitched in confusion and he was thoughtful for a moment, and i guess it struck him, what i was trying to suggest!! He watched my amused expression and started laughing shaking his head vigorously. I should be the one laughing here. What's happening??

"ohoho nandini!! Don't get any ideas ok! Last night navya k room ka AC stopped working , so i exchanged rooms with her, that's it" i smiled an embarrassed smile. He hit my head playfully and said "naughty girl". I bit my tongue. He walked away as he was thirsty. I knocked on maa's door.

"maa i am not feeling well, so i want to rest, i don't want to play holi please" i spoke making a sick face.

"kya hua beta, shall we call the doctor?" maa asked anxiously checking my forehead.

"no, no maa, no need to call doctor, i will just take rest and will be fine" i spoke cautiously.

"its ok beta, jab tabiyat thk lage toh ajana ok" papa spoke on behalf of maa.

Manan FF- Arranged marriage (✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें