A/N

So, um, a little update on things. I know I kind of already had one of those at the end of "You Put My Head In Such A Flurry," but like, I just wanna talk. This is the only "book" I update somewhat regularly, so I tend to put all my authors notes and stuff on it. But I'm curious. Would anyone want to see an actual story from me? I think I'm going to take down the chapters for ones that have flopped like We Dream of Demons and maybe the prison AU unless I actually decide to write more of it and actually edit my chapters.

However, I do have a teacher x student AU I'm working on right now (normally I'm not a fan of those but trust me this one is more moral than some). I'm about halfway through with writing it, and I was wondering if you guys would want me to start publishing it? I think I'm at a point where it wouldn't be too much pressure to release some of it, and I could definitely use some feedback to see if anyone would wanna see it. Thoughts?

Also, on an unrelated note, I really hate the bold I do for author's notes. I don't like the tone it gives me. I might change it to just italics like this, but I have to weigh out the pros and cons on how it affects my writing (It might be confusing to discern an author's note from a flashback at the end of the chapter, for example. Ah, if only Wattpad had fonts other than the traditional ugly ass Times New Roman).
-Alex💉