Chapter 1

Stacy's POV :-
"Stacy, breakfast's ready." yelled my mother. Today is a big day. The day me and my friends can get away from all the problems in life. We were going to my Grandma's house in the Ashton City. 

My Grandma died 4 years ago from falling down the stairs and excessive bleeding. So my mom and dad gave me Grandma's house.

You might be thinking, that I might be one of those spoiled brats who gets whatever they want because their parents are filthy rich. Well then you are exactly correct. I could get anything I want. If I asked for a pet lion my parents would get that for me. Thinking about that, I guess I should have a pet lion.

My friends, Eva, a blondie with light green eyes, and the Cobra twins, Hannah and Crystal, dark colored eyes with black hair and Ruby who had brown hair and grey eyes were going to accompany me on my trip. They are my besties. 

We were thinking about leaving in the morning but the twins had a small function to attend to. So we were going to leave in the evening.

We started our journey at 3 pm. The twins were a bit early and they were wearing matching dresses. 

"You guys always wear matching clothes." I said. 

"What?? We are twins" said Hannah. I rolled my eyes and got in the car.

We reached grandma's house, or should I say my house at 6 pm. To be honest it looked kinda creepy. I walked into the house first. It's been years since I got into this house. I had my maids clean the house since it wasn't opened for years.

Ruby wanted to leave looking at how creepy the house was but I told her that everything would be alright.

I didn't need any of my drivers or maids with me so I let them go back. 

My friends and I were looking around the house when this happened. I felt like somebody was tapping on my shoulder. So I turned to see who it was and I went blank.

A girl about my age with a burned face. She looked at me with black eyes and her hands on my neck and she said "LEAVE". The next thing I know is that I was on the bed lying down. What was that all about?

Hope you liked this chapter. I know this chapter was boring I will make it more thrilling next time.
Thank you.