Chapter 21

Hannah's POV
In front of me was a picture. In that picture, there was me and my wrist was cut. And behind me on the wall it was written, 'You are Dead'. Death is what me and my sister fear the most.

I helped Edward get up on his feet. I took  the book along with me. And started walking towards the room.

Edward wasn't stable. He kept falling and I had to help him stand up.

I was holding Edward's hand and walking past the rooms. Just when I passed a room I felt like someone was in there. I went back and didn't see anyone.

Suddenly I heard a scream and ran to the room quickly realising that it is my sister. Edward also came behind. But he was limping and running.

I quickly realised that I was going the wrong way. I turned back and went down the stairs but this time we reached a place I haven't seen at all. It had less light and had a few furniture lying around here and there.

I went back up the stairs and kept going past many rooms. And went down the stairs again to reach the same place I haven't seen. I went back again.

This time Edward said that maybe something might be in this place and we should look around if Eva is there.

"But my sister is screaming. Something might be wrong." I said.

So we went up again and went to different rooms and at last reached the living room. I went up the stairs and ran straight to the room.

I opened the door and saw my sister lying on the floor. I quickly took her and let her lie down next to Stacy.

When I looked at Stacy, I saw her bruises gone. I was happy for her and smiled as she slowly opened her eyes.

I held her hand and a tear rolled down her cheeks. She gave me and Edward a sad smile and asked "Where's Eva?"

"We don't know" Edward said. "We searched for her but she is missing."

I went to open the windows so I can let the fresh air in. When I opened a disgusting smell came from the outside.

I instantly closed the windows and looked to see what caused this smell.

When I looked to the side, I saw soo many trees behind the house and in between them stood Eva.

"Guys, hurry. Eva is in the forest."

Hope you guys liked this chapter. If you did, Vote, Comment and Share this story with your friends.

And we reached 3k. Wow. I am actually doing a small dance right now. Thank you all sooooo much for reading this story.

Thank You.