Chapter 26

I turned around to not see anyone. I started walking slowly ignoring the pain i kept going straight and it came to a dead end.

I gave up. I couldn't do anything. I don't know what to do.

What if i die here? I wont be able to say goodbye to my parents and friends. I won't have children. I won't have a family of my own. I wouldn't be able to finish my bucket list.

All these negative thoughts started flowing into my head and i could feel my eyes tear. There was a big lump in my throat.

"Hi" said a sweet voice. I turned to see Jezzebeth standing there with a smile. She motioned me to follow her.

"No. I won't follow you again. I lost one of my friend because of you. I can't trust you. Why did you do this? I thought you were helping me." i said with tears flowing from my eyes.

She looked at me and the wall next to her was starting to form letters. It said:

"Part of me is evil. It takes over me. But now i am not evil. Please trust me. No one has ever trusted me. i thought you will."

I stood up my feet feeling better. I followed her still limping from the wound. I finally reached another dead end.

"There is no way out." i said looking at her.

She mouthed the words which i couldn't understand.

"Break it??" i guessed.

"No" she mouthed. Then words started forming beside her. It read 'push the brick'.

I went next to the wall but it was very strong and my leg wasn't helping me. That's when I saw a brick which was blue while the others were brown. I pushed that brick and it fell to the other side.

I looked through it and found that the living room was beyond this wall. I started taking out the bricks slowly. I then rested for a while cause I was too weak to do this.

All of a sudden Jezzebeth looked at the wall with a serious face and the bricks fell down to the ground. I slowly stood up my head feeling dizzy.

I slowly felt my leg lift up. I felt myself floating to the sofa. I lie down and felt myself drifting into the darkness.

Hope you guys like this chapter. Please Vote, Comment and Share this story with your friends.

And please do tell me how this story is and how much do think it deserves out of 10.

And thank you sooo much for the 6.33k. Love y'all

Thank you.