Chapter 27

Crystal's POV

I tried getting up from my position but i couldn't. I was tied to the ground of some room or something. The place looks so old and dusty. There is a shelf of books at the corner of the room. It is a bit dark but everything is visible.

And in the dark there is somebody sitting there. Her head buried in her legs and she was holding a rope which connecting to my body and new ropes kept coming out of that one rope like branches. Ropes kept on tightening my body and then a new rope was automatically tied to my neck it kept tightening my neck by the minute.

I tried getting out a blade from my pocket my hand was bleeding and my head was bruised.

I could then hear small whimpers and  salty water hitting my face. I looked up to see Ruby on the ceiling. Just after I looked at her she fell to the ground like whatever that was holding her let go. She let out a scream of pain.

"Ruby..." I managed to say.

She crawled to me. She tried loosening the rope but it kept getting worse.

"Blade... The pocket..." I managed to say. She took out the blade and started cutting the ropes but the ropes kept growing back.

"The main one.... Cut that..." I said with a blurry vision. She cut the rope and all the other ropes became loose and I managed to get out of all the ropes. I rubbed my hands and my body had red lines all over it.

"We should leave" i said.

"No, there is no way out. She is guarding the door." Said Ruby pointing to her.

She then looked at us with an evil grin.

"Who is she?" I asked Ruby.

"I am Mara, the third daughter." Said the girl. She slowly stood up revealing the blood stains on her dress.

"Where are the others??" asked Ruby.

"Probably suffering somewhere with no one to help them."

"What do you get from killing us anyways??" I asked which made Mara run to me. She faced me and said..

"We want your body. Without a body we can't do anything properly. We have been waiting for you for years."

My hands were bleeding and Ruby tore a piece of her shirt and tied it around my hand.

"Where are we Ruby??" I asked.

"In the shack"

"What are you going to do with us now?" Ruby asked her.

"I could have some fun with you.." she said. I could feel myself lift into the air and my head hit the ceiling really hard.

"NO" Ruby screamed. She was pushed to the book shelf. Making it fall on her.

I was immediately thrown on the shelf, the end of the shelf scraping of my skin.

I screamed in pain and helped Ruby out. She didn't scream or yell. She just lied on the ground her tears flowing out her eyes.
I hugged her and held her hands. Mara then whispered into my ears..

"Leave her. She is dead"

Hope you guys liked this chapter. If you did please give it a Vote, Comment and Share this story with your friends.

I am posting this chapter earlier cause today is a holiday and that means no school... I have school on all days except Sundays so that means getting up early. So I posted a new chapter.

And what do you think?? Do you want Ruby to die?? Tell me your opinion.

Love y'all