Chapter 7

"So you are the one who told my grandma to play the game!!"I said with anger. "I was just trying to help her contact her dead sister. She missed her a lot..."she said with a sad look on her face. "Was the house built on a graveyard cause in the book it is said that people were buried under the house?"asked Eva curiously.

"No"she replied. "Agatha and her family used to live in a small house on the same plot of your house. They were involved in black magic and her family sold her soul and her plot to the devil thus controlling the house and the family. Whoever went close to the house or into the house became ill, paralyzed or even dead. People got angry and knew that they had to get rid of her. Using the help from your great-grandfather they tried to get rid of them and succeeded. They destroyed the house and buried them there. But then all who helped him got paralyzed or ill or even dead. Your great-grandfather became ill and then his daughter, Elizabeth decided to build a house over that plot not knowing what had happened there. Her father tried stopping her but it was useless. And then she lived happily there until her sister died. I couldn't bear to see her so sad so i helped her and told her that she could connect her by the Ouija Board. When she played that game she awoke those spirits and now they are still wandering in the house."

"What are the names of the people who lived there?"asked Hannah. "Agatha was the mother of 4 children named Batibat, Lamia, Mara and Jezebeth. Their names are even related to evil."she replied. "What about their father?"asked Crystal making all of us turn our heads to Jenna. "They killed him as he said that he didn't want to get involved in black magic."she said.

"How do we get rid of these demons?" i asked. "We want to save Ruby." "These spirits feed on your worst memories and use all your weaknesses against you. Do not give in and don't say that you are scared. They will show you illusions and dreams. If you can conquer those then you can succeed. Be strong. Don't let fear control you."she answered.

Suddenly we heard a loud roar. We turned to that direction to see Eva her eyes dark red and blood all over her. Hannah saw across on the shelf and took it. "Go away, demon. In the name of Jesus, leave her alone."she said shoving Eva the cross. She let out a load scream and fell down. Jenna suddenly sat on the chair with her eyes wide opened. "Eva, get up. Eva don't give in."she didn't reply. "I thought the evil couldn't come out of the house."i said. "It couldn't. But you brought something from the house. It latched on to it." Jenna said pointing at my grandma's book.

"I can hear your friend screaming from the house. You should go save her before its too late."Jenna said.

"I should call my parents."i said.

"No, don't do that. Your parents wouldn't believe you and they might posses them too. They want to end your family."she replied out of nowhere. I nodded my head and carried Eva on my shoulders and took her to the house. When we reached there i put Eva down and then heard a loud scream from the stairs. We went to the stairs and the sight i saw was horrible.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Vote, Comment and Share this story with your friends.

Thank you.