Chapter 23

I could see blood. Too much blood. I couldn't take it any more.

I ran to Edward who had a knife stabbed on his right leg and being dragged. We ran after him and then he was thrown against a tree.

"Edward" I screamed and ran towards him.

"I am fine" he managed to say by holding his leg.

"No you are not." I yelled. " Somebody get some medicine." Immediately Hannah took out a bandage from her bag which she was carrying.

I slowly took out the knife making him scream even louder. Crystal cleaned the wound and Hannah wrapped a bandage around his leg.

"Where did you learn this stuff?" I asked.

"Did you forget that our dad is a doctor?" said Crystal

I totally forgot about that. Their dad was the best and most famous doctor in our place. He loves his job soo much that he didn't even go to his daughters birthday party.

He tried getting up but i insisted that he sat down for a few minutes.

"He should actually rest for some time." said Hannah.

"Lets take him inside." i suggested. We took him inside and made him sit on the sofa. Suddenly i got a call. I didn't know my phone even worked.

"Hello?" I said.

"Darling, you haven't picked our calls for days. We even sent out Edward to check if you are alright. I even got calls from others parents telling even they haven't been talk to you guys. Is everything alright there??" my mom said with a worried tone.

"Mom, I-" Right when i was about to tell everything to mom i saw Agatha standing at the end of the room next to kitchen with a knife in her hand placing it next to Eva's throat and some words formed next to it. It said, 'Tell them or she and your family dies.'

"Darling, you there?" asked my mom.

"Yeah. Its just that there is no service in here."

"Is Edward there?"

"Yes mom. He is just resting." I said.

"So I was thinking of visiting you guys. I haven't been there in a very long time."

"NO, I mean no. We want to spend this time by ourselves." I said almost screaming.

"Ok. That's weird. And by the way, Spencer has been very lonely and never comes out of your room. That dog doesn't eat anything. It eats only if I tell him your name" My mom said with a chuckle. "Bye then darling. Have fun. Love you."

"Love you more. Bye mom" and saying that I ended the call.

"How are feeling Edward" I asked with sympathetic eyes.

"I am fine. This doesn't hurt much." He said.

" We should call Jenna. She could help us." I said looking out the window at her house.

" Both of you stay here with Edward. I will go." I said leaving them.

I slowly started walking out the door.

I couldn't move properly. I felt like an old machine which hasn't been used for a long time. I kept struggling to move.

At last I reached the gate and went out. The street looked empty felt like it was abandoned. I went to Jenna's house.

I rang the doorbell a few times. I kept ringing until a young lady came out. Her hair was shabby and she looked at me surprised.

"What?" She asked a bit harsh and behind her came a guy which I think is her husband.

"Where is Jenna? " I asked.

"How do you know my grandmother?"

"Where is she??" I asked trying to look inside.

"She died. Four years ago." said the guy.

Hi guys. Hope you liked this chapter. Please Vote Comment and Share this story with your friends.

We reached 4.29k. Wow that is amazing. Thank you all for reading and giving my book a chance.

Thank you.