Chapter 2

"Are you alright" asked Ruby. I couldn't speak. I just nodded my head.

"How did I get here" I asked.

"You were lying unconscious while holding your neck like someone was strangling you." told Crystal. I felt weird.

At that time I saw the same girl coming with a bowl of blood. She came more closer to me. She whispered something into my ears which made me scared. She was trying to feed the blood to me. I pushed it away and started screaming. I started crying and my vision started to get blurry. I then looked up to see if that girl wasn't here and noticed Ruby drenched in soup.

"Didn't you like the soup? I am not much of a cook but I don't think its that bad." she said looking upset.

"I am sorry Ruby. I saw something and unknowingly pushed away the bowl. The soup isn't bad." She just went away.

I started worrying about what that girl said. It never left my mind.

Eva found that something was bothering me. She knows me the best. She asked me what was going on. I told her everything.

"What did the girl tell you?" she asked.

"She said 'Didn't I tell you to leave? Now that you didn't you all are going to DIE!!!."

She was first shocked and then started laughing out loud and said"Stacy, don't tell me your scared. You are just imagining stuff cause this house is creepy. Now come we are all going to cook something." Maybe I was just imagining stuff. So i joined them and we made pasta.

After having a delicious meal, everybody came to my bed so we could talk and play games and also because Ruby was scared.

We sat in a circle and started telling scary stories. Then it was my turn. I just told some random story and i turned to see if Ruby was alright. It was Ruby who was sitting next to me but she was acting weird like it wasn't her. I just shook her and then i noticed that her eyes were pitch black and she had scars on her face. I moved away from her. It looked like i was the only one who could see it. The rest of them were all sleeping. What happened?

I asked Ruby "Ruby, are you alright?"

"Ruby will be no more soon and same goes for the rest of you."said a very harsh sound.

"What do you want?"

"I want to take revenge". And then she took a knife from behind her and held it up.

"Ruby wouldn't do this." I said. And then i heard voices of my friends calling me. And i woke up. That's when i realized that it was all a dream.

 Hope you liked this chapter.
Thank you for reading.