Chapter 4

I ran to the twins room because that's where the scream came from. I saw Hannah and Crystal at the corner of the room. They looked so scared and when they saw me they ran to me and hugged me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"T-t-t-there's somebody in this r-r-room." Hannah said. "We are scared Stacy"she continued.

" Its ok guys. Don't feel scared. If you feel scared she will take control of you. Be strong." I replied.

"Stacy, who was that? Do you know her?"asked Crystal. I told them all the visions and dreams.

"You guys may not believe me."i said.

"We are your friends so obviously we believe you." said Crystal. I smiled at them. 

"How come Eva and Ruby didn't here you scream?" I asked.

"Maybe they were tired and might have not heard us" said Hannah.

"That's not possible. Eva gets up even if she hears a small sound." I said. "Then lets go check on them.

When we walked to Eva's room she wasn't there. We called out her name. She didn't answer.

"Let's split up and check for her."I said.

"That's not a good idea. Its a huge house and we might get lost and after seeing that woman i don't want to go alone"said Crystal. so we all held our hands and walked around to search for Eva.

"Stacy??" I heard Eva calling out. We saw her standing next to a locked room.

"What were you doing?"asked Hannah.

"I went to get water from the kitchen. And after drinking water I heard someone scream so I went up the stairs to see who it was but I got lost."

"Thank God you are safe"I said. 

We went to check on Ruby and she was sleeping peacefully like nothing happened. We didn't bother to wake her up so we went back to sleep.  

The next morning I went to Eva's room to tell her about yesterday night. When I entered the room I saw Ruby standing next to Eva's bed. "Good Morning Ruby."I said which woke Eva. I told you she gets up even if she hears the slightest sound. Ruby looked at me and left the room. I went to Eva and told her what happened. She was kinda puzzled and still didn't believe me. She thought i was playing a prank on her. I just left that there and went to check on the twins. They were already awake and was making the bed. We went to the kitchen together. Today we were going to go see the neighborhood. I couldn't wait.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.
Vote, Comment and Share this story.
Thank you.