Chapter 25

All of the sudden, all the windows closed and water started flooding the room. Crystal went behind a pillar and disappeared.

"We should get out of this house." said Hannah running to the door. We tried opening the door but it wouldn't. We also tried the windows and nothing worked.

"Let's go up" suggested Edward. We ran toward my room and Hannah took the book with her.

We locked ourselves is inside and tried getting out through the window. It opened.

Instantly when I looked through the window someone bit me. I immediately closed the window and the thing kept scratching the window.

The door started making noises like it was going to explode. And then it did.

Water flooded the room and a piece of the broken door hit my head.

I felt dizzy and the I felt myself float away. I closed my eyes and let the darkness envelope me.

••••••••••••••••

I woke up with a pain stricking my head. There was a wound on my forehead and it hurt really bad.

I got up from the floor confused of where I was and where the others were.

I finally realised I was at the other end of the house where no one went. I took out my phone and tried calling Hannah. I could hear the ringtone far away and it was answered.

"Hannah, where are you?" i said walking forward. It was silent then the call ended. I called her again and went to the room where it was.

I opened the door and saw her on the ground and her phone ringing on the other end of the room with a hand holding it in the air. I quickly took out the flashlight and looked at that direction and the phone fell to the ground. 

I could feel Hannah move and turned to her. A very wounded and dirty hand with long nails was holding her hand so tightly that her nails started going deeper into her skin.

"GET AWAY" i screamed running to her side. I took a glass piece which i found lying around her and cut the hand.

Suddenly the floor started shaking and there was a very loud scream. The room was filled with some dark aura and it felt very powerful.

I could feel Hannah rise up in the air. I grabbed her hand and tried pulling her hand. And the next second she was gone. She disappeared. 

I went out of the room. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know where i was. 

Suddenly i felt a searing pain from my leg to find a knife stabbed on my right toe.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. If you did please Vote, Comment and share this story with your friends. 

I am sorry for the late post. School is just sooo annoying. Please do understand. So, I have decided to post on Saturdays. 

And thank you for the lovely comments and votes.

Love ya...