Chapter 19

Eva. Where is she?

"What is it" said Edward standing next to the door panting.

He looked at Stacy. He ran to her and took her quickly to a bedroom.

"But Eva?" Asked Hannah.

"Crystal can u stay with Stacy. Please keep an eye on her. Keep her safe." Said Edward. " If Hannah is ready maybe both of us can go and check for her. And if u want just scream out my name if u want."

"Ok. But be careful." I said. I hugged my sis and had Edward's number on my phone.

They left and I sat next to her bed. I picked the doors and windows and also turned on all the lights in the room.

Her face had soo many scratches and there were handprints on her neck. I took out a first aid box which I saw lying around in the room and aided her wounds. I could see tears coming from her eyes and found myself starting to cry too.

I held on to her hands tightly and said, "It's ok. Edward and Hannah have gone to look for Eva. They will be back."

I saw the sunlight trying too get inside and so I opened the curtains. I went back to the bed to see all her bruises gone. She looked normal just a little pale. The sunlight. I immediately sent a message to Hannah.

Hannah's POV

Edward and I searched in many rooms. We went down and checked in the kitchen and the rooms down. We went to the kitchen again to get some water for the both of us.

I was about to drink my cup of water when I saw a girl standing next to a door. She had a small and gentle smile on her vibrant face. At that moment I remembered the family picture. The girl was Batibat. She looked at me and said "Hello".

I looked behind me to see a boy smirking at her. He had a bouquet of flowers. She liked a boy!!!

She walked towards him and took the flowers. "We should go from here before my mom finds out." And they went. The next thing I know is I saw the boy, and Agatha standing behind him with a bat. And then she hits him really hard on his head that blood start coming through his head.

I felt vibration in my pocket to fibd a message from Crystal I was overjoyed and told it to Edward.

But Edward has been acting weird sometimes. He keeps on knocking things over and falling down and whispering something to himself.

'We have to go to Stacy." He said and so decided to go back.

When we walked back Edward bumped a cupboard.

"Edward you alright?" I asked helping him get up.

Right next to him I saw a book. I took it in my hand to see 'Curses' written bold letters. I opened it slowly and what came outside horrified me.

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Thank you all for ur support. Vote, Comment and Share this story with ur friends.

Thank you