Chapter 18

Eva stood behind me. The lights turned off and we couldn't see anything infront of us.

When I tried to look around the room I saw two bright red eyes looking at me. They were huge.

I started trying to budge the door open again. "Help us. Please, please, please..." cried Eva. "We are trying" screamed Crystal from the other side.

All of a sudden the bright red eyes disappeared. My eyes got adapted to the darkness and I could see what was around me.

There was nothing in this except a cupboard. There was one window and through that window I could see the shack. I looked up the ceiling to see a girl looking at me with red eyes and a bruised body.

She looked at me and gave me a wicked smile. At that second she pounced on me.

"Get it off me" I screamed.

"Stacy, Stacy" screamed Eva on top of her voice. I have never heard her scream this loud since her brother's death.

This girl looked at me at started scratching my face. She started laughing and held my neck and shook me. My vision started to get blurry.

All I could see was Eva screaming out loud and something black infront of her. I started to breathe heavily and my eyes started to close. Eva lied unconscious a bit far away from me.

I crawled over to her and held her hand. "Wait Eva.... Hold on...." I said, my voice barely coming out.

She kept on blinking almost like she was about to pass out. And all I could see next was darkness. Pitch black.

Crystal's POV

My sister and I were trying our best to open the door. We took whatever we found to open it but it wouldn't. We heard loud screams and we got worried.

"Eva, Crystal, Are you alright. Stay with us. Tell us something." Yelled Hannah.

There was no answer. "Guys" I yelled.

"We should find Edward. Fast." I said to her.

"But we can't leave them." She said. "Let's call out to him."

I took out my phone and realised that I don't have his number. We shouted "Edward, Edward" But there was no response. We tried opening the door again and again.

At last we sat down. We couldn't hear any noise. All of a sudden the door swung open. We ran inside to find Stacy lying on the floor with scratches all over her face. She lied unconscious. I ran to her and tried to take her.

"Where is Eva?"

Hope you liked this chapter. Vote, Comment and Share this story with your friends.

Thank you.