Chapter 12

There were at least 6 rooms. We walked into the first rooms and found nothing. We walked into the second room and like that to the third and fourth. When we entered the fifth room we saw Ruby curled into a ball at the corner of the room. Her hands were tied to the wall. I ran to her and tried to remove the rope tied to her hand. Edward took a knife from the pocket and slowly cut the rope. Ruby then came to her consciousness. "You guys came? I can't believe it. I thought you guys forgot about me."she said starting to cry. "Why would you think that? We were worried about you."said Eva. Edward quickly took her and we went out of the room

We went to Eva's room and put her down on the bed. "How did you find me?"she asked. "The little girl helped me."i said. "A little girl?" she asked. I nodded my head. 

We sat there for sometime talking and telling Ruby about everything that happened. We had the room locked and stayed inside. We locked the windows too cause the wind was starting to get more colder.

I looked out the window and saw the shack. I had to know what is inside that shack. Something about it made me feel like something would be there in it.

"I have a question. Why did they do black magic? They might have started in the middle cause they started fighting after the small kid was grown up. There might be a reason for them to start doing black magic otherwise her husband wouldn't marry her right??" said Ruby. "We never thought about that."said Eva. We all were quiet and was thinking about what Ruby said. "Maybe we don't know the full story about them."

"maybe we could find something from that shack outside." I said pointing to the shack. "I am sure my grandmother didn't build that cause my grandmother would never use wood. So it might belong to them." 

"But i don't want to leave this room. Nothing has happened after we came to this room."said Crystal. I stood next to the window looking at the shack. All of a sudden something hit the window. I fell back. There was a crack on the window. I looked out the window to see what it was. It was a raven. I looked up at the sky to see a bunch of ravens coming straight to our window.

"RUN"

Hope you liked this chapter. Please Vote, Comment and Share this story with your friends.

Thank you.