Chapter 14

woke up to find myself lying on the bed. "Miss, you are awake."said Edward with a sigh of relief. "Umm, yeah. What exactly happened?"i tried to remember. "You were scratched by Ruby and seems like she had poisoned nails or something cause the scratch is affecting your body and  health."said Hannah. "What happened to Ruby then??"i asked. "Agatha actually took her away. We tried to help Ruby but she vanished away."said Crystal with a sad look in her face.

I got out of the bed and found pain when i put my feet on the ground. It was bearable but it still hurt. I slowly started walking and finally got used to the pain.

We thought about going back to that room where we found Ruby. We went there and entered all the rooms but found no one. We were so tired and we didn't even sleep for a long time. We thought  about resting for sometime so we went to my room and we all went to sleep. Edward was awake in case anything happened or another group of raven came diving into our house.

As soon as i closed my eyes i fell asleep. In my sleep i saw all of my friends screaming at me. "It's because of you we have to suffer this. It's all because of you. Who knows if we might live. We might die just because of you. We hate you." I woke up at that instant. 

"Hey, you alright??"said Eva. "Can i ask you something?" At that time everybody got up cause we were talking loudly. "Yeah. What is it?"said Eva. I looked at all of them. "Do you guys hate me" asked with a sad smile on my face.

"Stacy..."Eva was about to speak when i cut her off. "I am such a horrible person. It is all my fault. If it weren't for me you guys wouldn't have to go through this. I am so sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me."I said on the verge of crying. "Dude, its ok. We are fine. We don't hate you. We love you. We have been friends for 5 years and i am not going to let some stupid spirit interfere our friendship. If it means we are going to die then i will be happy to die with my friends" said Eva making all of us smile and we hugged each other.

"Now we should sleep cause we haven't slept for what felt like years." said Crystal making all of us giggle. So we went back to sleep. This time I couldn't sleep. I heard small voices of a girl. She kept saying something.

"Help me"

Hope you liked this chapter. Vote, Comment and share this story with your friends.

Thank You.