Chapter 9

When I opened it a picture flew out of the book and landed next to a doll which was there in my room. How the hell did it get here? Forgetting about that i picked up the picture and examined it. It was a family picture.....

None of them looked happy

None of them looked happy. I opened the book and quickly dropped it when i felt a bug was crawling up my arm. I picked it up and started reading what it said.5

5 June 1859

Today is my birthday but it wasn't actually how i wanted it to go. Mommy and Daddy were having a fight and Mommy made me do a ritual where i had to sit in a circle and they would just chant something. I really don't want to do this. I want to be like the normal kids like going out to see the circus. Mommy didn't allow me to go there too. 

So she was not interested in black magic?? So she was forced. She just wanted to live a normal life. I continued to read her diary

10 June 1859

I saw Mommy kill Daddy. I was hiding behind the book shelf. She chanted something and Daddy fainted and then Mommy took the knife and stabbed Daddy in the throat. She then lied to us telling that Daddy was going for work. Mommy then called all of us and she dedicated our lives to the devil. I didn't want to do it. But Mommy pulled me and made me do it. My sisters suddenly started to praise the evil and i did that too cause if Mommy understood that i wasn't completely dedicated she might kill me. 

"She was forced to do it. All she wanted was love."said Hannah. "Lets finish reading."

1 September 1859

I think Mommy is scared of the light she never goes out or turns the lights on. Her eyes are filled with hatred. I think Mommy knows that i am not completely into this magic stuff. So she is going to take me to the shack. I am scared. I might soon follow my Mommy's foot steps. I don't want to.

"Agatha is scared of the light."I said. "Read this"said Crystal pointing to a page.

2 September 1859

I am still not into this. But sometimes i feel the evil inside of me. I want it to go.

And then the diary came to an end. The evil is controlling her. And then Eva walked towards us. All of us moved back Eva was running around the room with a knife in her hand. She then threw it right next to me and crawled towards me. "Who is this" i asked.

"I am Lamia"

Hope you guys liked this chapter.Mt story is ranked #35 in Horror. I am really really really really really happy. Please Vote, Comment and Share my story with your friends and also tell me if you guys have any ideas that i should use to add to in this story.

Thank you.