Chapter 8

There was a girl lying on the stairs with black eyes and a knife stabbed into her stomach.

"Who are you?"i asked. "Suddenly I saw Ruby standing next to her with black eyes and scratches on her face. She looked at me and said "You will die like this and so will the rest of you.". I took out the cross and showed it at her. She screamed and then disappeared.

We went to check on Eva and she was shivering. I put a blanket on her and kissed on her forehead. She then looked at me "Help me." she said softly. "We are there for you."said Crystal.

"Guys, we should go look for Ruby."i said. "She is in pain." Right when were about to go we heard the doorbell ring.

I opened the door slowly and saw my driver, Edward looking at me. I ran and hugged him.

"What's wrong, miss?"he asked with a face of concern. I took him inside and told him everything. He looked at me like i was crazy.

"Please help us. My friends are in danger because of me. I don't know what to do"i said with tears starting to fill my eyes. "Miss, its my responsibility to take care of you." he said. "But wait, why did you come here?" asked Hannah. Your parents were getting worried since you didn't pick up your call. So they sent me to see if you were alright."he said.

"How should i help you miss?"he asked. "We were actually about to go search for Ruby. Maybe you could accompany us." Saying that we took some torches and went up even though there is electricity. Edward stood in front of us so that we would be safe. We walked slowly and walked towards Ruby's room. We opened it and couldn't find Ruby in there. But we did find a book. It was the diary of Jezebeth. I took it with me so that i could read later. I then looked out the window and saw a small shack outside the house and decided that i will check it out later.

All of a sudden the twins started screaming. "What happened? Did you see something?"i asked. "That doll looks creepy." said Crystal making me roll my eyes. We went to check my room which was were grandma used to sleep. We went in and I saw somebody sitting on the bed. She slowly turned her head to me. It was my grandmother. "Grandma!!!" i screamed and ran towards the bed. She then vanished.

"Stacy, are you okay??"asked Hannah. "Didn't you see her"i asked. "See who??"both of them said at the same time. "My Grandma" i whispered under my breath. We kept on walking and walked toward the twins room. We walked in and sat on the bed cause we wanted to read the diary.

Hope you guys liked my chapter. Vote, Comment and Share this story.

Thank You.