Chapter 32

We hit 10K!!! This is just phenomenal. I was dancing around in my room today to no music. I am speechless. 

I love you all so much so here is an update.

Enjoy.  

Stacy's POV

We ran to the house and shouted out their names hoping for a reply. 

"Jezzebeth" I yelled her name. "I need your help"

"What are you doing Stacy??" asked Eva, shoving that she was clearly against it. "She is a part of them"

"She will help us" i said leaning on to the kitchen counter. 

"Jezzebeth" i screamed again. "Please help me"

I could see Jezzebeth in the mirror with a small smile on her face.

I went to the mirror and stood in front of her.

"Can you tell me where my friends are?" i asked.

"They will die pretty soon. They have very less time left, approximately 30 mins." she said in her sweet voice which i found really creepy. She ended it with a evil grin.

"Where are they?" i asked concern filling my voice.

"Where dead people are supposed to be in" she said and left from the mirror.

"STACY" screamed Eva. She was being dragged across the room with a hand which resembled like that of a bear. The claws were digging into her legs as she held on tightly to the chair.

"Hold me tight" i said lending her a hand and pulling her from whatever it was, but it was useless. 

I was then yanked to the ground as someone pulled on my hair dragging me to the other side. I screamed in pain and so did Eva. But we both were separated.

Eva's POV

I was in a very dark place and i couldn't move. I felt like i was tied by a rope. It was suffocating and very dirty. I could feel worms under me and dirt getting in my mouth whenever i tried opening it. I closed my eyes trying hard to breathe.

Stacy's POV

The moment i opened my eyes dirt got in my eyes. I couldn't rub my eyes since i couldn't move. 

I couldn't think properly nor could breathe. I got harder to breathe each second. I could feel insects and worms all over my body. 

It then triggered my mind that i was buried, like i was dead. The rest of them might have also been buried.

My thoughts were slowly drifting away when i started to feel cold and sickly and i embraced the feeling of death arising in me. 

But that feeling in me stopped when i felt someone calling me name. 

The voice was shaky but still sweet and warm. It kept getting louder and I found myself in a dark place sitting there hopelessly. I then saw a light walking towards me from the other direction.

The light was a person, a lady, a familiar lady. My Grandma.

"Grandma?" i interrogated.

"Stacy" she said calmly walking and sitting infront of me. She held my hand and her hand was so soft. She looked the same before she died. I was very close to my grandma more than my own dad. She was my best friend and i would tell her everything, even about my crushes. She was so nice and  kind when she died I didn't eat my food until my mother forced me to.

A small tear rolled down my eye thinking about her.

"Grandma, what should i do??" i asked. "I put all my friends lives in danger and i am not sure if they are dead or alive. What should i do grandma, what should i do?" i asked pulling her into a hug. She smelled the same. I missed her.

She gave me a small kiss on my forehead and said, "Honey, don't cry. I know a way."

I flipped my head up and looked at her eagerly waiting for her answer.

"The shack" she said.

"The shack??" 

"Destroy it" she said. "That is the only thing that wasn't destroyed after they were killed. The house was destroyed and everything they owned was except the shack. When i played the Ouija Board, my sister didn't contact me but Agatha did. She was awoken by the board and brought the others back in the shack since they did their rituals there." 

I listened carefully absorbing all the information.

"How do i destroy it??" i asked

"Burn it, break it down, anything" said grandma. "I am sure you can do this. After all you are my granddaughter" i chuckled at this and she smiled at me.

"I have to go now Honey. I love you" she said and they light floated away.

"I love you too" i whispered. and lied down.

I woke up finding it had to breathe. I could hear the sound of someone shoveling and i could see light. Someone was helping me get out. I squint my eyes trying to get used to the light even though it wasn't that bright. I looked up to see Gregory.

Gregory helped  me. I had totally forgotten about him. He pulled me up and pushed me forward.

"Go destroy it." he said his voice calming me, "I will get the rest of them"

Hope you guys liked this chapter. Thank you guys again for the 10k. Please Comment, Vote and Share this story with your friends. 

Love you all.