Chapter 15

"Who is that??"i asked slowly. Edward looked at me with a confused look. "Miss, what's wrong?" "Edward can you just call me Stacy? I don't like it when someone calls me Miss." i said walking over to him and sitting next to his chair. "Ok, Miss"he said with a smile on his face. "Seriously?? Just call me Stacy."i said with a grumpy face. "Ok, Stacy." he said.

Right then we heard a knock on the door which woke everyone. "I'll check it" said Edward. I could see that he was scared as he was walking slowly and his hands started shivering. He slowly opened the door wide. "There's no one here." he said with a sigh of relief. All of us got back to bed.

"You should sleep Edward"i said. "Then who will watch over all of you."he said. "Me. I am not feeling sleepy any way."i said. "Ok. If you insist." He went and slept on the sofa.

"Help me" that voice said again. Ruby?? No. This is a different voice. It sounded cute. I waited for the voice again but i fell asleep.

"STACY. Wake up." screamed Eva. "What? What?" i asked startled. "Edward. He is gone." "He might have gone to the toilet." i said calmly. "NO. I saw him go through the walls."said Eva kinda scared. "Are you sure it wasn't your dream!"said Hannah. "100% sure."

"What happened girls?" said Edward walking from the toilet. Eva looked so shocked. "But... I saw.... Stacy i am telling the truth." "Eva you should take some rest. You look really tired. It might be an illusion." said Crystal. Edward went back to sleep so did the others.

I heard that voice again. I followed that voice. I know that it might be a stupid idea but my legs started moving on its own. I walked for 5 minutes and reached a door. I had never seen that door before. I didn't know what to do, should i go inside or should i go back to them. 

Suddenly one of the vases fell down and the lights turned off. I took my phone out and used the torch. I looked to the sides and saw nothing. All of a sudden i heard sounds coming from the terrace. I looked and i screamed my heart out. It was a skeleton. It looked at me like i was criminal.

"Stacy" I stood up straight and saw Edward. "Oh, hi Edward. What are you doing?"i said. "I heard you screaming, so i came." There was an awkward silence. Edward suddenly fell down. "Why did you come here??" he looked at me and said. "Don't you know Edward." i said confused. "I can give you time to leave from this house. You can go now"

Hope you liked this chapter. Vote, Comment and Share this story with your friends.

Thank You.