Chapter 24

"What?" I asked confused.

"Who are you?" asked the man. "And please do come inside. It's very cold outside."

"I am Stacy. I am your neighbor. Me and my friends came for a vacation to stay in our Grandma's house there" I said pointing to my house and making myself comfortable in the sofa. " My grandma and your grandma were friends"

"I am Aisha and this is my husband Benny. We just came here for holidays too." she said. "Anyway what's the reason for your arrival here?"

"I actually wanted answers from your grandma. I had talked to her few days ago." I said.

"What do you want to know maybe I could help you." Alisha said.

"We are being haunted by ghosts. And I want to know how to stop it." I said looking down at me hands expecting them not to believe it.

"You mean Agatha and her family." Alisha said.

"Yes. How do you know?" I asked.

"Everybody knows about that house and that family." Said Benny. That house is what has made this city go bad and abandoned."

"Do you know how they came into this black magic stuff?"

"Yes. The Anderson's household was the treasurer of this city. They kept all the people's money safe and they were very kind family." Said Aisha offering me some mango juice.

"Their daughter Beth fell in love with a boy from this city. But this boy tricked her family and took all the money of the people. People started getting furious and threw rocks and hit them whenever they came out of the house."

"Agatha became furious and killed the boy who made their life miserable. She then later came across a black magician who was also dissowned by the city. He told her to join her and that everyody who made here life worse would be in a miserable condition. She was glad and joined him." continued Alisha and took a few sips of water.

"She even changed her children's name to evil.  Beth to Batibat. Lucy to Lamia. Mary to Mara and Jezzi to Jezzebeth" said Benny.

"But how do I stop this?" I asked.

"I don't know. I only know this story. But is there any way that I can help you?" asked Alisha.

"Is there a priest here?" I asked.

"There is a church a couple of blocks away. I could ask the church for help." said Benny.

"Please call them." I pleaded.

"Sure sweetheart. We would like to help. We could go now"

"Thank you so much." I said hugging Alisha and ran out the house waving to her.

I went to the house and saw Jezzebeth standing there next to a tree.

"Jezzi, can you please help me find my friends." I asked slowly moving towards her.

She looked at me and gave me a smile and pointed towards the house.

I ran inside and saw Edward sleeping on the sofa. The girls were missing.

"Edward. Get up. Where are the girls?" I said waking him up.

"They went out to look for you." He said while yawning.

I immediately went outside the garden was totally changed. The flowers were gone and there were 6 rocks like a tombstone. I went around and saw our names written on it in bold letters.

I turned around and saw the twins on the ground with pale skin.

I quickly shook them but they were still like they were dead.

Edward heard me yell the twins name and quickly came as fast as he could. He came limping and I felt very guilty.

He helped me carry them inside the house. They were cold like they were put in a freezer. I burned the fireplace  to make the room warmer. 

"Did you see what happened??" he asked 

"No" I said rubbing their hands.

"NOOO" screamed Hannah immediately waking up.

"What's wrong?"

"Eva... is ... in .. the .... woods. We... must hurry." She said panting.

Right next to Hannah, Crystal woke up. Relaxed she just cracked her knuckles and neck. Her eyelids were half open and her iris was so tiny. She quickly got up and stretched. She went straight to the bookshelf which was close to the fireplace.

"What are you looking for Crystal?" asked Hannah slowly getting out of the sofa.

"Book" she said in a hoarse and manly voice. "The Curse Book"

"Why?" I asked slowly moving behind and pulling Hannah.

She turned around with a book in her hand. She quickly went through the pages and started saying something under her breath. She kept on going until she reached almost the end of the book and read something.

"FOR THIS"

Hope you guys liked this chapter. I am sorry for the late post. My school just started and i was getting ready for it. 

And.... 5k readers?? WOAH. I love you guys soooooo much, every single one.

Please Vote, Comment and Share this story with your friends.  And please don't read this story in the night cause i don't want to be the reason you guys get scared when a bug falls on you in the middle of the night.. ;) 

Thank you.