Chapter 3

That night i couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned around the bed for a long time and then i heard a knock under my bed. I ignored it. It knocked again. This time i was scared. Then it started knocking again. I didn't want to check under the bed cause i knew there would be something creepy.

I just put on my headphones so that i wouldn't hear any of the knocking. Suddenly the song stopped playing and i heard that voice again saying "YOU WILL DIE". 

I ran to others rooms. "We have to leave guys. Right NOW."

"Stacy, what's wrong?" said Eva. "We are leaving right now. I will tell you everything later." It was late night and  all were ready to leave. We walked toward the gate but it closed. We were pulled back into the house.

"What's going on?" Hannah started to panic.

"Is this some kind of joke Stacy? Are you trying to prank us?" asked Eva very scared.

"No, I am not. Do you remember what i told you that day. We should've left. You didn't believe me." I said. The twins were confused.

"Can somebody tell us what is going on?" said Hannah.

"I can tell you." said Ruby. She then looked at me and said "You are all going to die" It wasn't her. She looked like that day. The twins started to panic. Eva was shocked. She started walking towards us with a knife covered in blood.

"Who are you?" I asked, gathering all my courage.

"Don't  you know your own friend." she said.

"That is not Ruby. Answer her question. Who are you?" said Crystal.

" Well then I am Agatha or you can say your doom" she laughed.

" That's not even funny" I said.

"Why are you doing this, Ruby?" said Eva. " We are your friends".

"Ruby is gone. She isn't coming back" said Agatha.

"Why her out of all of us? Why did you choose her first?" I asked.

"She was the weakest one and was very easy to possess. But don't be upset I will consume everyone one of you." she said. I was starting to sweat and I fainted and then I woke up. I found I was on the bed. It was all just a dream but it sure felt real. And then I heard a loud scream.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.
Vote, Comment and Share this story.
Thank you.