for his next

hello,

you don't know me, and hopefully you never will

but i just wanted to give you this advice, on how to handle him

he's different, and once you find this out, you'll fall in love faster than ever before

but until then, until you learn how much he will love you but never show it, here is a few words of advice;

he likes late night talks. he likes to stay up until four in the morning talking about anything. he doesn't care about yelling it to the world if he loves you. he's honest, he can be caring. he's bold.

he can also be very immature, but if i'm honest, sometimes it was cute. playing with him can be amazing. he likes to tease. he likes it if you're forward with him, never lie. he also sings songs randomly, don't take this as a sign of him ignoring you. he's fidgety. he can also make you feel like the best thing in the world. he doesn't always show it, but he will love you unlike any other. he can make you feel so important, so amazingly wonderful...

and he can also make you feel like nothing. and when he does it, it really really hurts.

he can make you feel unwanted. when he wants you to feel broken, he will. he's good at it.

it's really fucked up, if you ask me. but everything is fucked up.

to put this entire thing in simpler words, make him happy, like i never could. show him you truly love him, like i never did. don't be shy about it, he hates that. tell him how you feel and it'll work it all out. shower him in affection and i'm sure he will do the same.

he honest to god doesn't deserve this, but i think he does. for once, make him happy. make him smile and laugh. his laugh is the cutest.

sincerely,

no one.