Dinner Distraughts prt. 2

Part 2 requested by StaceyStonier

Hope you like it!

------

A week after the dinner disaster, Luke didn't speak to his family whatsoever. He was so hurt and angry by the things they said to Ashton. He was done with them.

----

"Lukey! Can you come help me?" Ashton yelled from the kitchen. Ashton and Luke were at their apartment as of now.

"Yea I'm coming hold on!" Luke answered back, putting his magazine down on the coffee table and walking towards the kitchen. "What do you need help with?" He asked once entering.

"Can you reach up in the top cabinet and hand me the pan? I can't reach it." Ashton replied timidly. Luke smiled, "Yea, I got it. Is it the cookie one or the other pan?" He asked reaching towards the cabinet.

"The cookie one. I bought mix today and wanted to make some, if that's ok." Ashton replied looking into the fridge.

"Yea, of course. You don't need to ask me. In fact," Luke said, stretching his arm to reach the pan needed, "I had a craving for a cookie earlier. Now I don't have to go out and buy them. When you're gonna make some." He smiled to Ashton handing the pan to him. Ashton smiled gratefully and began getting everything else ready to make the cookies.

Luke looked and saw that he had flour out and smirked. He secretly grabbed some flour is his hands and threw it at Ashton.

Ashton squealed and turned around to see Luke laughing.

"You asshole!" Ashton exclaimed laughing. He grabbed some flour and flung it at Luke, hitting him.

Luke tried ducking to not be hit but failed and was hit with the white powder.

"There," Ashton replied smirking, crossing his arms over his chest, "Now we're even."

"I don't think so." Luke smirked before he grabbed Ashton and began tickling him. Ashton squealed and giggled once again.

"L-Lukey! S-stop!" Ashton giggled, squirming, trying to free himself from Luke's hold.

"Never!" Luke said, laughing. Ashton managed to get away from Luke and began running towards the living room and away from Luke. "Hey! Come back!" Luke exclaimed rushing after Ashton, who he no longer saw. He walked towards the couch and looked beside the arm but didn't see him.

But, then Luke felt a weight on his back and heard giggling. He stumbled a bit before he gained his balance and looked on his back and saw Ashton.

"Got you!" Ashton exclaimed. Luke laughed and grabbed Ashton's knees, keeping him up.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. "We have to get the door Luke." Ashton giggled. Luke nodded and made airplane noises as he walked the both of them to the door.

They opened the door laughing like idiots.

"Luke." They both stopped laughing and looked up. Instantly, their smiles went away and was replaced with frowns.

Well, Luke's was replaced with a glare while Ashton hid his face in Luke's shoulder.

"What are you doing here?" Luke spat angrily. There, standing at their door was Luke's family. His mum, dad, and two brothers.

"Luke," Liz said. "We came to make sure you were ok. You haven't responded to anyone and you haven't stopped by the house like you normally do. So we just wanted to make sure everything was ok."

"Everything's fine mum." Luke said harshly. "Luke, that's no way to talk to your mother." Andrew interrupted.

"I don't care," Luke said, turning to his dad, "You guys shouldn't have come here."

"Luke, listen. We were worried about you. It's like you were ignoring us." Ben chimed in.

"That's because I was," Luke said, putting Ashton down, "after what you guys said to Ashton and the way you treated him, I don't want anything to do with you. You've always hated the people I dated, even before I knew I was gay. But you never took it that far. So I want nothing to do with you anymore." Luke glared at his family.

"Now that is no way how to act Luke." Andrew said, glaring back at his youngest.

"Oh yea?" Luke took a step forward, crossing his arms over his chest. "And what are you gonna do about it, Andrew?"

"Luke." Ashton spoke quietly, putting a hand on Luke's tensed bicep. He gave Luke a look saying "don't do anything rash". Luke looked at Ashton, and calmed down before turning back to his family.

"I think you guys should go." He said, in a very calm voice.

"Oh please, you're kicking us out because of what he's saying? Come on Luke, you're better than him, ignore him." Jack cut into the conversation for the first time.

"Don't talk about him like that. This is what started this whole thing. Now leave." Luke said again.

"Luke, calm down. Please." Ashton whispered again.

"Stay out of this fag." Andrew said to Ashton.

"Don't call him that!" Luke screamed, going towards his dad.

"Luke stop!" Ashton exclaimed trying to hold him back.

"Don't touch my son." Liz hissed pulling Ashton away from Luke and slapping him across the cheek.

"Mum!" Luke said. Ashton stumbled back.

"Leave," Luke hissed angrily, "And don't ever come back." He said before slamming the door in their faces.

"Ash, are you ok?" Luke spoke quieter, cupping Ashton's cheek gently.

Ashton hummed, feeling his cheek throb slightly.

Luke sighed, "I'm sorry ash. If I didn't lose my temper, she wouldn't have done that." He kissed Ashton's slightly red cheek.

"It's ok, it doesn't hurt." Ashton said, putting his hand on top on Luke's that was caressing his cheek. "Are you sure?" Luke questioned uncertain. It was pretty red, he's be very surprised if it didn't hurt. But, Ashton nodded his head, saying that he was ok.

"I love you, no matter what." Luke said, pulling Ashton close to his body.

"I love you too Luke." Ashton replied.

"To the moon and back?" Luke said.

"To the moon and back."

-----

A/n- I love the ending right there with them saying that. I think it's sooooooo cute. Anyways, here ya go. I hope it was ok...

-Lyd🖤