The love of a bully

Request from dark_fallenangel

Does anyone else notice how thought out my titles are?? Just me? Ok then

Does anyone else notice how thought out my titles are?? Just me? Ok then. Lol ^^ don't wanna give away any one shots do I?
-----

Ashton walked into school with his head down. He tries not to get noticed because he doesn't want his bully, Luke Hemmings, to see him.

Which didn't work out very well.

"Hey Asston! Find yourself a boy yet?" Luke yelled at him before laughing. Ashton pulled his hood closer to his face and sped up his walking.

Luke watched him as he walked off and couldn't help but feel bad. He doesn't like being mean to Ashton, he doesn't know why he's doing it. He actually likes Ashton. He just couldn't show it so he tried to hide and the best way he could do it is be mean to him. Luke hates it, he just wants to hold Ashton. But he can't. And that hurts.

-------

Ashton sighed to himself as he looked out the classroom window waiting for the final bell to ring. He's just ready to go home and do absolutely nothing.

When the bell did ring, Ashton was one of the last ones to leave because he sits all the way in the back of the room.

As he was walking out of the building and down to sidewalk on the way to his house, a guy came out of no where.

"Hey, got any cash?" He asked Ashton. Ashton recognized him as one of the seniors at his school, but he didn't know his name.

"No I don't." Ashton said and tried to push past him and continue walking but the guy wasn't having it.

"Aw come on. I know you do. But, if you don't wanna give it to me, then I guess I'll just have to take it." The guy said before pushing Ashton to the ground and taking his book bag and wallet.

"Hey give that back! That's mine." Ashton yelled as he got up and tried to get his things back.

"No can do wimp." The guy said and pushed Ashton back again.

"Hey!"

Both boys looked behind Ashton and saw none other than Luke Hemmings standing there, looking more scary than ever.

"What do you want?" The senior said, but didn't look so tough now.

"Give. him. back. his stuff." Luke said and emphasized his words.

"Oh yea, who are you? I don't have to take orders from you." The senior said.

"You know who I am, and you know what I'm capable of. So if I were you, I would give him back his stuff, and run. Because I can cause a lot of damage." Luke said and crossed his arms over his black shirt with his leather jacket on.