Marriage Problems

Request by lwq5sos
A/n- im so sorry for the long wait but i hope this is worth it. I started this on my dads tablet without him knowing i added the app. Whoops lol. 
-------

Luke and Ashton were on their bed, just watching a movie. But Luke kept on getting texts from someone and constantly checked his phone. At one point, Ashton was able to see the contact name "Stacey". Why did that name sound so familiar to him? Oh wait, back in high school (finish the lyrics ;)) Luke dated this girl named Stacey before him and Ashton got together. And they had been pretty serious.

"Hey babe," Ashton said, getting Luke's attention, "who are you texting?"

"Huh? Oh it's no one. Don't worry about it ash." Luke shrugged it off as he threw his phone to a chair that was far away from the bed and kissed Ashton's forehead. He hugged Ashton closer his body and massaged his curls with his hand. Ashton absolutely loved when Luke played with his hair.

And so Ashton let it go.

But he surely didn't forget.

--------

Two weeks later.....

"Hey Lukey, do you wanna go out for dinner tonight?" Ashton asked Luke, who was on his phone.

"Oh, I have to go out tonight and help um, a friend with something. I don't know how long it will take." Luke responded.

"Oh, of course you do." Ashton mumbled under his breath but Luke still heard him. "What do you mean ash?" Luke asked him.

Ashton let out a deep sigh before he stood up and turned to face Luke, "For the past two weeks you've had to 'go out to help a friend'. Who are you going to see and help? Stacey?" He exclaimed, not meaning for his voice to raise.

"How do you know that I'm talking to Stacey again?" Luke asked as he stood up as well. "When we were watching a movie and you were on your phone a lot, I saw the contact name. Are you trying to get back together with her?" Ashton explained to him angrily.

"Trying to get back together with her? Are you serious right now?" Luke said, getting more angry as time went by, "I'm not even mad that you were snooping when I was texting, I'm just mad that you're accusing me of cheating. Like, why would I do that to you Ashton? I love you. Stacey is a thing of the past. I'm just trying to help her plan her wedding." Luke said.

"And how do I know you're telling the truth? And I never accused you of cheating, I'm just stating a theory I have." Ashton tried defending himself.

"You follow Stacey on Instagram and Twitter, you're friends with her on Facebook. And she's been posting a lot of pictures about things for her wedding and you even liked one of the pictures," Luke said angrily, "and as far at 'stating your theory' goes, that theory is one of distrust. I would never cheat on you, I'm gay. Remember? Stacey, yes, was my girlfriend before I found out that I was gay. But when being with her didn't feel right anymore, I ended things. For good. Just trust me for once why don't you." Luke said and waited for Ashton to say something.

"You always seem like you know everything don't you." Ashton said quietly.

Luke sighed, "gosh this is so annoying. Is this why your dad left? Cause he found you annoying?" And Luke knew he just crossed the line. But he couldn't take it back after it was out, he wishes he could.

Ashton stood stunned to hear Luke say that. But his emotions of anger clouded the ones of hurt. "Is that why my dad left? Oh please, you're dad left as well. After you, you were the last kid. He didn't leave after Ben or Jack, but he left after you. Funny isn't it." He said. He didn't exactly cross any lines because Luke's dad situation never bothered him that much but after hearing what Ashton just said, he couldn't help but feel a little sting.