New Love

Request from lovelashton

A/n- idk what I did. I hope it ok.

-----
"Hey Luke, did you hear about the new kid that's coming today?" Calum asked Luke.

"What about them?" Luke shrugged. "I hear that it's a boy and that he's pretty cute." Calum smirks over at Luke. Luke rolls his eyes.

Calum and Luke are best friends. They are also the jocks of the school, the heartbreakers. Well more Calum than Luke. Luke likes to find love instead of just fuck around with people. He just hasn't found the right person to love yet. Calum is always trying to set him up with someone because Calum is always saying that he needs someone love him as much as he loves others.

That's why he's trying to get Luke interested in the new kid.

"Calum, stop trying to set me up with people. I'll find the one soon enough. Just chill." Luke tells Calum and Calum agrees, nodding his head. Then the two continued to talk when Luke felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Excuse me." A timid voice said behind Luke. He turned around and was met with absolute beauty. This boy was stunning. Striking hazel eyes, gorgeous dimples making his smile even bigger, thick black-rimmed glasses. Luke almost passed out from how beautiful he was.

"Y-yea?" Luke stuttered but tried to act cool because, he was still a jock.

"Do you think you help me?," the gorgeous boy asked, "I'm new and a little lost." He looked away shyly.

"Yea of course I can help you. I'm Luke." Luke told him.

"My names Ashton." Ashton. The name suits him, Luke thought.

Luke smiles down at ashton, "Well Ashton, it's nice to meet you. What can I help you with?" He says politely. He really wants Ashton to like him.

"Um, I'm trying to find my class but can't seem to find the room. I was wondering if you could help with that." Ashton blushed as he showed Luke his schedule.

"Of course," Luke told him and took a look at his schedule, "So you have math. What teacher is it?" Luke looked closer. They have multiple teachers for different subjects, depending on the grade and ability to do the material.

"Um, I think it says Mr. Wild." Ashton said as he looked at the schedule as well as Luke, who mentally cheered because he had that teacher as well.

"Well, it's your lucky day. I happen to have Mr. Wild right now. You can walk with me." Luke smiles down at Ashton.

"Really? Thank you!" Ashton exclaimed. He was kind of hoping that he would be able to talk to the blonde a little bit longer.

"Of course, I can show the way now if you'd like." Luke suggested with a small smile creeping onto his lips. Ashton smiled as well and nodded head.

(A/n- fun fact- I stopped here forever just singing along to English Love Affair.)

"Follow me." Luke nodded his head in the direction for Ashton to follow him. Ashton said ok and then followed Luke to where they needed to go.

And the funny part is, Luke completely forgot that Calum was standing there and left him.

----

After the first class Luke and Ashton had, Luke showed him around more and found that they have multiple classes together. Luke was actually happy about that. Maybe he was falling for the boy who had flowers in his hair and was new, but at least he could tell Calum to stop trying to set him up with someone.

-----

After a few weeks of Ashton being at school and him and Luke hanging out, Luke was obviously falling in love. Ashton seemed oblivious though, he couldn't tell when Luke dropped subtle hints about him liking Ashton. Luke was getting frustrated. He liked Ashton from the moment he laid eyes on him but Ashton couldn't see it. He intends on changing that.

"Hey ash," Luke said when they were outside at the picnic tables at school, "Can I talk to you?"

"Yea sure." Ashton said easily.

Luke took a deep breath and blurted out; "ashtonilikeyouandhavesinceilaidmyeyesonyouwillyougoonadatewithme?"

Ashton's eyes widened before he laughed, "Say that again. And maybe, a little bit slower." He teased the jock.

Luke chuckled nervously, "Yea sorry. Ashton," he said and grabbed onto his hand, "I like you and have since I laid my eyes on you. Will you go on a date with me? Please." Ashton's mouth was agape as he tried to piece together a response.

"You're asking me on a date?" Ashton asked. Luke nodded. "But you're a jock, don't you have someone. Why would a jock like me?" Ashton said, mostly to himself. He didn't exactly believe what was going on. He started talking to himself but it directed at Luke. Luke sighed before he leaned in and shut him up with his lips. 

Ashton's eyes closed on instinct and figured out what was happened before he began kissing back. Luke brought his free hand up and cupped Ashton's cheek.

They pulled away reluctantly after a few minutes.

"Ashton I like you, no I don't like you," Luke pressed their foreheads together, "I love you."

Ashton smiled before going back in for another kiss.

"Good to know," he said when they pulled away, "and I think I'll take that offer for a date." Luke smiled widely as he moved up to sit next to Ashton. (He's sitting on top of the table btw, Luke was sitting on the actual seat.) He wrapped an arm around Ashton's shoulders and kissed his nose.

"Well that's good, hopefully there will be multiple dates after that, and maybe something bigger." Luke said smugly. Ashton rolled his eyes and smacked his chest, "You're thinking way ahead. Take me on the first date, and then we'll see." Luke laughed but agreed.

And they did go on multiple dates afterwards.

Their number one fan was Calum.

-------

A/n- this is so fucking short eeeeek. I'm sorry. Anyway, what'd you think. I worked so long on this cause I couldn't figure out what to do so this is the result. Hope it was decent enough lolol

OH HEY if I started a lashton sicfic one shot, would anyone read it? Or should I start one? Cause I love sicfics. They're so cute. Eh idk

-Lyd💙