Girly guy

Request from SuckMyLashton

-------

"Here we are. I'll see you tomorrow, ok baby?" Luke said as he pulled into his boyfriend, Ashton's, house.

"I thought you had to watch your little cousin tomorrow?" Ashton asked, giggling slightly when Luke face palmed.

"Shit, I forgot. I'll come over Sunday then. I love you, ok?" Luke said, gently caressing Ashton's cheek with his thumb.

"I love you too." Ashton said cutely, leaning in to press a light kiss to Luke's lips.

Luke immediately kissed back, cupping his cheeks and sighed happily. They kissed for a few minutes before Ashton pulled away and whispered, "I need to go inside."

Luke sighed dramatically, "Ok, I'll see you Sunday." Ashton nodded his head and opened the car door, "See you Sunday. Bye Luke."

"Bye baby." Luke said and made sure Ashton got inside before he pulled out of the driveway and began driving home.

-----

"Hey ash, how was school?" Ashton's mum asked him when he walked into the kitchen.

"It was fine. Same old same old though. Nothing really new." Ashton shrugged and opened the fridge and pulled out a water bottle.

"Well that's boring, but," Anne said, sending Ashton a smirk, "I think I have something that won't make today boring anymore." She said making Ashton look at her curiously.

She went around the corner and pulled a bag out and handed it to Ashton, "I bought somethings today I think you might like."

Ashton smiled widely as he took the bag from his mum. He looked inside and saw that his mother bought him three new dresses.

Yes dresses, Ashton likes to be dress and act feminine.

Ashton gasped as he pulled out all the dresses. There was one that was all black with white stones on the collar and a white bow in the center.

Another dress that was a black off the shoulder with white bottom dress, with black lace circling around the bottom