HAPPY NYE + question

WELL HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE. OR IF ITS ALREADY NEW YEARS WHERE YOU ARE, HAPPY NEW YEARS. HERES MY LETTER TO 2017.

Dear 2017,

Fuck you. I hated you. So much shit happened. Good and bad. To all the good things, I'm glad that it happened. I made new friends, started doing better in school again, even got in a relationship. Sure that ended pretty badly and still has shit surrounding it, so I guess that was bad. Oh well. At least I can finally say, maybe it is possible to like me. I got closer to a guy that I've been talking to for about a year and a half. He lives on a different continent than me, and sooooo much, I wish he was here. He makes me happy. So I'm so glad that I met him. He tells me things about myself I would never believe. He makes me smile so much and all the time. So he was one of the best things in my 2017. But 2017, FUCK YOU AND GOOD RIDDANCE. IM READY TO GO INTO 2018 GUNS A BLAZIN. IM READY TO FUCK SHIT UP AND BE LIKE HEY BITCHES. ITS ME. ITS ZOOLOGY BITCH (if you know what that is from, I love you). SO GOODBYE 2017. NOT GONNA MISS YA.

-Lyd

And now for the question, so I asked a question in my previous post about maybe a smut post. And some people were saying that they wanted a part two of "Poser" and make it smut. How many people want a part two with smut? I'm like thinking about but also kinda like scared. Like, idk if it'll be good or not. So, I wanna see how many people actually want that before I do it. Soooo, if you would just comment and say whether you want a part two with smut, that would be nice.