Online Romance

Request by lovelashton
A/n- I'm not sure if like you wanted a romance or not but I'm gonna kinda make it like best friends but flirty..? I don't really know what imma do lol
------

Ashton's POV (OhOHOhhOHohHo a single POV for once in awhile ahhaha)

I woke up with an annoying buzzing sound. Coming from my phone. I groaned and turned on the screen to find at least 10 messages.

Lukey: heyyy ashh

Lukey: ash

Lukey: ash

Lukey: wake up

Lukey: love me

Lukey: ASHTON

Lukey: IM LONELY

Lukey: and sad.

Lukey: ash?

Me: why the fuck are you up so early?

I reply and then heave myself out of bed. I guess I should probably explain exactly who that was.

That was Luke. My best friend. Well, internet best friend. We met on Instagram when he commented on one of my pictures and then I messaged him because he looked cool. We immediately clicked and have been talking ever since. We Skype almost every day and text 24/7 , I love him so much. And not just as a friend either. And he loves me the same way. We're kind of in an internet relationship but we both agreed that it's better to be friends until we actually meet each other in real life. He only lives about 30 minutes away from each other but we both have college classes to attend, I work for a local restaurant while he works two jobs and babysits for kids around his neighborhood. Sometimes I worry about him, he already deals with so much. He shouldn't have to deal with two jobs on top of everything else.

I was about to go into the bathroom and get a shower when my phone beeped a couple more times.

Lukey: I didn't sleep last night because I worked late.

Lukey: and I missed you.

I smile slightly at the messages before responding.

Me: I missed you too, but don't you think you should go sleep? I don't want you sleep deprived when you have classes today.

Lukey: I would if I could but my parents are fighting again.

I frown at that. His parents always seem to be fighting. It hurts him a lot to hear his parents arguing all the time but he tries not let it get to him.

Me: aw I'm sorry babe, I could call you and talk to you until you fall asleep? I know you have afternoon classes today.

Lukey: are you sure you have time? Don't you have class today?

Me: not today, there was some plumbing problems all over campus so all classes are cancelled until Friday when they get it fixed. I always have time for you.

Lukey: ok, call me then

I clicked on Luke's contact name and waited for him to answer. It only rang twice before he picked him.

(A/n- Luke- italics ashton- regular)

"Hello?" His tired voice rang through the phone. "Hey Luke, you ok?" I asked him.

"Yea, 'm just tired. But my mum and dad are fighting again. It's hard to fall asleep to yelling."

"Well," I say, "now you have me to distract you.  What do you wanna talk about?"