I love you

"Hey ash." Luke says, getting the attention of his boyfriend.

"Yea Lukey?" Ashton responded, looking away from the tv to look at Luke.

"Can I tell you something?" Luke suddenly seemed really nervous.

"Of course. You can tell me anything." Ashton says with a comforting tone. Luke leans in close to Ashton's ear.

He then whispers,"I love you." In his ear. Ashton's eyes widen. This is the first time either have said the l-word to each other.

"I-I-i." Ashton stammers.

"I'm sorry, I thought that we're far enough into this relationship to say that and I thought you felt the same way but if not I completely understand if you need time, I shouldn't have even said it-" Luke rambles so Ashton cuts him off.

"Lukey, I love you too." He says with a warm smile, calming Luke slightly.

Luke's nervous face suddenly breaks out into a big, loving grin. He pulls Ashton is and presses their lips together in a loving kiss.

When they pulled away, they could not stop smiling.

"I love you Ashton Irwin." Luke says with the biggest smile on his face.

"I love you too Luke Hemmings." Ashton says back, returning the smile.

---

A/n- ok I'm sorry this was so short but I needed to post something. Or I felt like I did. I have some writers block rn

So I'm sorry if this sucked but here it is.

Ok well bye!!

-Lyd🖤