Boomubbles

No prov:

Katie stopped in her tracks and the girls laughter died down when they looked at her confused. If you looked into her lime green eyes they held so much emotion mostly anger and shame, but why? Mya decided to step in front of her but Katie just ran to her special place in the school.

Mya's (aka Bubbles) prov:

I look at Katie with concern, 'why did she stop?' I step in front of her and before I could ask her she just took off with tears in her eyes. Everyone was looking at us at this point because she never runs hey she's The Strongest Puff, Buttercup! Then I turn to look at what made her stop and my eyes grow wider by the second...

Mitch was kissing Princess!

'Oh hell nah! Not to Katie!'

The girls look to where I was glaring and they were going to tell me to calm down but I was already there angry as all fucking hell! That's how you know I'm angry! When I curse shit gets real!

I see Mitch look at me then looks at the situation and then he backs away scared. I get to him before he can run and I slap him so hard that you could hear it through the entire school and he looks at me shocked everyone is actually shocked because I'm the sweetest girl in school.

"What the fuck! Mitch you asshole! You are going to pay for the shit you just pulled! How does it feel to cheat on my best friend!" I scream in his face with tears stinging my eyes. "Mitch you just made a big mistake... you're an asshole and you're going to get what's coming to you!" I yell before I feel strong arms around me.

"Calm down Mya I think that's enough..." he whispered softly in my ears. I turn and hug him tightly and cry. "Shhhh... it's going to be okay..."

"Danny..." I say in between my sobs as I pull away.

He wipes my tears, "no why is my angel crying?" He says sweetly.

"Mitch..." I turn to Mitch and turn back to Danny who is giving him a death glare.

"What did he do?" Danny says angrily.

"He cheated on Katie," I say quietly.

"Wow dude that's low!" He screams at Mitch.

"Lay off Dan!" Mitch yells back.

Danny walks over and punches Mitch square in the jaw and says, "Katie didn't deserve someone who disrespects her!" He then walks over to me and we walk to class as he tries to cheer me up. But I'm still asking myself...

Katie where are you? Are you okay?

(This is Danny!)