TWO / when winter's arm was magnetic

"wait a second," natasha hid her laugh behind her fingers. "it's magnetic?"

"yeah..." bucky rolled his eyes. "it is."

"it's magnetic!" she exclaimed, laughing freely. the other lounging avengers began to laugh too. bucky's face flushed:

"it's not like my arm's a fridge!"

natasha giggled, settling down only a little. she stood. "hold on."

she walked over to their actual fridge and lifted off a magnetic bottle opener from a trip to mexico that the group went on.

she came back and sat next to bucky.

"oh come on, nat," he pleaded. she brushed the plea off and placed the magnet over his metal forearm. just as they all expected, it stuck to it.

"that's awesome," she giggled.

he rolled his eyes and stood to leave.

"hey, wait a second," steve stood. "there's something new in the training room..."

just as expected, bucky followed steve and everyone else followed bucky. soon, they were all in the large training room. steve had been walking towards the back wall, a floor to ceiling black mass. he stopped in front of it.

"it's not," bucky said in disbelief. he didn't want to go near it. "it can't be."

"buck, humor us," steve urged. bucky pinched the bridge of his nose and gave in. he got only close enough before it was too much. he jolted towards the wall and his arm stayed glued to it.

"a magnet?" natasha asked.

steve grinned, chuckling behind his smile. natasha bursted out in laughter. even bucky laughed.