Prologue-My funeral

Seeing yourself lying in a coffin is a peculiar thing. I see my family and my boyfriend standing by my coffin while people approach them. Every one is crying. My best friends are in the back hugging and crying. Tears stream down my face, this is all my fault. If only I could tell them that's not really me in the coffin. I move so that only my boyfriend can see me. He looks up and the color drains from his face. I motion for him to come. I slip into the men's bathroom and wait. A minute later he opens the door. I shut the door behind him and lock it. For a long time he stares at me.
"What?" He stutters. He steps away from me, a look of shock and horror crosses his face. He's shaking.
"Your dead.. You're in the coffin."
"No, I'm not dead. That's not me. Let me explain." He grabs for the door knob and I block his way.
"Just listen" he shakes his head yes.
"I'm sorry, every one has to think I'm dead, I'm so so sorry. I couldn't let you think I was dead. You would have blamed your self" I rambled on. He steps towards me and grabs my hand, once he realizes that I'm real he grabs me and buries his head in the crook of my neck.
"I'm sorry" I say as I hold onto to him.
"Shhh just let me hold you" he says.
"I can't stay long, I can't risk any body seeing me."
"What's going on?" He asks and lets me go.
"My entire family has worked for the government, my parents, they put us all in danger by not putting us in a protected area. There are people who think since I'm the oldest they were going to send me off to be trained as a spy for the government. So they want to kill me and every one I love. People helped me fake my death and my funeral" I explain.
"But... Who is in the coffin? It looks just like you"
"A random girl from a morgue whose body was never claimed, it's a mold of my face, it had to be perfect"
"Who helped you with this, was this their idea?" He says and looks me in the eyes. I can tell he's having a hard time believing me.
"You have to believe me, I'm not making this up. I can't put them in danger, you would have been killed, my family, my friends! I couldn't let that happen!" I try to convince him.
"I believe you, where are you going to live? What are you going to do?" He asks.
"I'll live with them and they will train me"
"For what, train for what?!" He's almost yelling now.
"Shhhh don't yell" I throw him a look then turn on the sink.
"Why did you do that?" He asks confused.
"Out of everything I just told you, you ask why I turned on the sink?" I laugh "to drown out the talking, if people hear you they will think you're​ crazy"
"I just lost my girlfriend I think they'll understand" he says then kisses me lightly on the lips. I smile.
"I'm going to miss you, but you have to forget about me. I'm putting you in danger even coming here. They told me not to but I was afraid of what you would have done without me" I say and try to avoid his eyes.
"When will I see you again?"
"I don't know, maybe never" I tell him. "No" he says and shakes his head "I just got you back I'm not losing you again."
"You don't have a choice, I'm sorry" I tell him "Here take this" I hand him a flip phone. "It only has my number in it, I'll call you, don't try to call me" I tell him and take his hand. "Nobody can know, now you have to go out there and grieve and cry, you can't give even the slightest hint to anybody that I'm alive" I beg him.
"Nobody will know but me" he promises.
"Thank you" I say and pull him into a hug. "I've got to go, I love you, don't worry if you don't hear from me for a while" I tell him with tears streaming down my face. He gives me a long, slow kiss. He's crying again.
"I love you too, don't forget about me"
"I would never" I promise him. "Now go." He opens the door and steps out, he glances back at me with tears in is eyes and shuts the door. I count to ten then pull my hood up covering my strawberry blonde hair. I put my sunglasses on, hiding my green eyes from everyone here. I open the door and step out. I look one last time at the girl with my face and my emerald cross necklace around her neck. My hand automatically goes to my neck where it used to sit. My brother is standing over the girl crying, The only time I've ever seen him cry was when he was six and he fell off his bike. I quickly turn away and head out the back door, tears streaming down my face. I say my last good bye to every one I love.