Chapter 7- Nightmare's

I'm driving down the road headed home when a semi truck serves into my lane and pushes me off the road. I try to jerk the wheel so I can get back on the road, but its too late. My car slips off the side of the road and plummets off the cliff, I'm screaming and I know I'm going to die.

I wake up screaming. I gasp for air. It wasn't real. It was a dream.

I'd been having the same dream for weeks, it was how I supposedly died. The guys had pushed a car off the cliff near my house and made skid marks on the road and everything to make it seem real. I couldn't stop dreaming that I was in the car, it was horrible. My door burst open and there stood Khol breathing hard like he had ran from his room.
"What's wrong?" He asks on high alert, just then I notice the gun in his hand.
"I'm fine, bad dream" I tell him. He walks over to my bed and sits at the end of it.
"Again?" He asks.
"I didn't tell you I was having bad dreams" I say with a confused look on my face.
"You didn't have to. This isn't the first time you've screamed in your sleep, this is just the first time you've woken up" he tells me.
"I scream in my sleep? Wait.. How do you know that?" I ask.
"You wake me up every time and I come over here every time you scream. Just to make sure your okay" he tells me.
"Oh, I've been dreaming that I'm in the car when it goes over the cliff, it's horrible. It's like I'm actually dying" I tell him.
"Well, how about you try and sleep and I'll stay here till you do" he says and I smile, he's way too nice to me.
"Okay" I say and lie back down.

I wake up to my alarm obnoxiously beeping. I sigh and hit the off button. I sit up to find Khol still at the foot of my bed sound asleep. I smile and decided to leave him. I take a quick shower and come out as Khol is rubbing his eyes.
"Wow! What are you doing?" He asks surprised to see me in just in my towel.
"You are in my room, remember?" I tell him and laugh as it dawns on him.
"Oh my god, I am. How? Oh, you screamed last night. Got it" he says and covers his eyes as I walk into my closet and grab clothes and head back to the bathroom.
"Belle! I have decided that you are too comfortable with me!" Khol exclaimed. Khol was the only one who called me Belle. The rest of the guys preferred to call me Anna.
"Why do you say that?" I ask smirking at him.
"Because you just walked out naked! Not that I'm really complaining, but.."
"Ha I wasn't naked I had a towel on, I think you will survive. You need to get dressed, today we start training with Tim" I tell him as I walk out of the bathroom dressed this time.
"Can I open my eyes?" He asks peaking between his fingers.
"Yes" I laugh "now get out of here, I'll see you in the gym" I tell him and shove him out the door.