Chapter 47

I set the boxes the girls gave me on my bed. I pick up the smaller one and open it. It's a pair of sliver, emerald stud earrings. They're simple yet beautiful. I set them down and open the bigger box revealing the same green fabric of Khol's tie. It was like a dark forest green. I hold it up, it's beautiful.

I slip into the dress and admire it in the mirror. It's strapless and has a sweetheart neckline. It's fitting to my hips then flares out. It fit my body perfectly. I glance up at my exposed skin. My chest and shoulders and back were mapped with scars. I walk over to the bed and grab the earrings and put them on. Gabby came in and put my hair up in a braided updo and tried to convince me to let her put makeup on but I talked her out of that very quickly.
"Fine, you look gorgeous without it" she says and smirks at me.

I make my way down the stairs in ridiculous black strapy heals that Gabby forced me into. I do enjoy the looks on the boys faces as I make my decent. Khol's face is filled with adoration, JJ's mouth is hanging open and Kyle looks a little flushed. I walk over to them exaggerating the sway of my hips.
"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies" I say shoving JJ. He laughs giving my a once over.
"You look hot princess" he says handing me the bouquet of flowers in his hands. I smack him.
"You look very beautiful" Kyle says opening the box he has and pulling a shear green shaw out that matches my dress and drapes it around my shoulders.
"Thank you" I say smiling at him. I turn to Khol and he's still speechless. I smile at him and he leans over and whispers in my ear.
"We better hurry up and leave before I change my mind" he says making me blush. He kisses my cheek and offers his arm.

I'm waiting by the front door for Khol to pull the car around. He pulls up in a cherry red 1967 Chevy Impala almost an exact replica of my old car. My hand flies up to my mouth as I open the door and climb in.
"No way, you didn't!" I exclaim.
"I did" he says with a proud grin.