Chapter 19- Drinks

"Who wants drinks" Gabby yells as we walk in the doors to the house.
"What's the occasion?" I ask.
"The mission went well!" She exclaims.
"Alright" I laugh "I'll have a drink"
"Me too!" JJ and Khol exclaim at the same time.
"Jer?" I ask and smile at him.
"Sure thing" he says.

I drink a couple drinks then decide to go shower and head to bed. I walk up to my room and hop into the shower. I get dressed and walk out to find Khol sitting in the chair beside my bed.
"What are you doing?" I ask him, clearly seeing he'd had a few more drinks than me.
"I wanted to see you beautiful" he says and smiles lazily. My stomach stirs with butterflies.
"Beautiful?" I ask and laugh.
"Don't laugh at me" he says and frowns which makes him even more adorable.
"I'm not, you've just never called me that" I tell him and laugh at how cute he is being.
"Come here" he says and holds out his arms. I walk over to him and he pulls me into a hug.
"You're very drunk Khol" I say but still hug him back. He nuzzles my neck, not helping the butterflies. He pulls back and looks at me, he starts to lean in to kiss me. I place my hand on his chest.
"Khol no" I say.
"You don't want to kiss me?" He asks, genuinely hurt.
"I don't want to kiss you when you're drunk you won't remember this in the morning and I'm your captain. I shouldn't have feelings for my 2nd in command" I tell him and look down.
"But you do? Have feelings for me?" He asks, his face lights up. I shake my head yes. He hugs me tight.
"I'm gonna take you to bed Khol" I say and pull back and take his hand.
"Come on" I tug him towards his room and he stumbles behind me.

I get him into bed and go to leave.
"Annabelle wait... I know you think I'm only saying this because I'm drunk but I mean it. You're amazing, you're kind, beautiful, smart, a great agent, a great leader and I love you. I've never loved anyone but I know that I love you" he has tears in his eyes, I walk over to his bed and lean down and kiss him on the forehead. I've never had anyone say any thing like that to me not even my ex finance.
"Good night Khol" I say as I turn around to leave.
"Stay with me" he says and I can't tell him no, I craw into bed with him and he curls up bedside me. His head on my shoulder. The second he closes his eyes he's asleep.
"I love you too" I tell him knowing he'll never hear me or remember. I stay with him for a little longer then go to my room and crawl into bed.