Overbearing - 1

⚠️PLEASE PLEASE READ!!⚠️
HELLO READERS! JUST SAYING, MY CHAPTERS GET MUCH BETTER AND MUCH LONGER AS U GO ON these first
couple chapters suck cause they are my first ones BUT THEY GET A WHOLE LOT BETTER SO KEEP READING!

The real story starts on chapter 7

Alexander lied on the bed, trying his best not to cry out. He stared up at the man hovering over him, beads of sweat collecting at his temple.
Jefferson smiled slyly as he looked down at his small boyfriend, amused at his nervousness.
"Don't be scared." Thomas said with a small grin.
"E-easy for you to say" Alex breathed out shakily. "You're the i-intimidating one" and with that he closed his eyes shut. Thomas smirked as he slowly breathed on his neck.
"Open your eyes, Alex" he whispered, brushing his lips along his collarbone.
"I ca- ahh" alex held back, trying not to moan. Jefferson lowered his hips so that they slowly graze over Alex's member. He moved up and down, holding Alex's hands above his head.

"J-Jefferson-" Alex gasped out, hands struggling against the restraints.
"Yes?" Thomas said teasingly, now sitting fully on his member. He unzipped Alex's pants, letting go of his hands. Alex immediately put his hands on Jefferson's hips before they were swatted off.
"Ah ah ah, no touching. Only watching" Jefferson said, eyebrows pointed down and inches away from Alex's face. Now Thomas had taken Alex's dick in his hands and slowly rubbed it, starting at the base.
"T-Thomas... st-stop I-" his back arched slightly as Jefferson went all the way up and down, increasing in speed.
"What was that? You want me to stop?" Jefferson said as he stopped rubbing. Alex opened his eyes and looked down, panting.
"N-no! Please Thomas I-I'm so close" he said running a hand through his hair. "Thomas p-please, I need you" he said lustfully. Thomas slowly continued to rub.
"I'm sorry, you need who?" He said with a dark grin.
"Y-you!! Ahh-h" Alex said as his breath hitched, keeping his eyes shut. The younger man kept his eyes shut in an attempt to steer clear of Thomas. His intimidating, dark brown eyes. He would turn to putty and would freeze.
Now Jefferson almost had him.
"Who?" Thomas said, prolonging each word and a small smile creeped over his face.
"YOU GODDAMN IT! Ahhh- J-Jefferson d-don't stop-" Alex yelled loudly, bucking his hips
up, tears pricking at the end of his eyes.
"Open your eyes, Alexander." He said quietly, making Alex whimper at the mention of his name. He slowly peeled his open to meet Thomas's face right in front of his. He moaned slightly as Thomas's hard member pushed against his.
"Good boy." He remarked as he moved his hand faster up and down Alex's dick.
"J-Jefferson I'm g-gonna come!!" Alex yelled breathlessly, gripping onto the bed.
"Come for me, Alex" Thomas said in a low voice that drove Alex crazy. And with that, he released all over his chest and in Thomas's hands. Alex's chest rose and dropped as he laid down in bliss. His eyes grew as Jefferson slowly crawled up and hovered over Alex once again. He bent down to kiss Alex hard, tongues colliding. Alex bent back to gasp for air. Everything was always rough with Jefferson. He stared back at him for a couple more seconds, sweating profusely as the tall, slim, and incredibly handsome man stared back down.
"Well, Hamilton. You look satisfied." Thomas said with a smirk. Alexander looked back, not knowing what to say. He was known to be a loud mouth, always confident. But in the hands of his boyfriend, he felt small. He let out a strangled noise that made him blush hard and made Thomas laugh aloud as he pulled alex up and onto his lap in one quick motion. He put his hands around Alex's small frame and kissed  alex in a sweet, loving, less demeaning fashion.
"T-thank you..." Alex stuttered out, resting his head in Thomas's chest. They fell asleep like that.