HERC AND LAF: Documentaries part two - 60

(Takes place right after last chapter)

PRESENT

"NOOOOOO NO NO NO I REMEMBER THIS! Y-YOU ALL CANNOT WATCH THIS I-ITS VERY VERY PERSONAL!" Laf screeched, grabbing his hair. Everyone in the room howled in laughter, Thomas taking Philip outside.

"Well then, in that case me and Philip are going on a walk." Thomas said with a smirk before waving goodbye to everyone. Laf continued to whine.

"B-but Angie! This was-I didn't know that- YOU PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THIS!" Laf yelled in his thick accent.

Herc laughed. "Babe, here's the difference between you and me." He said, looming over Laf. Laf leaned back into the couch, his mouth forming an O.

"I don't care if our friends find out you have a daddy kink." He smirked. Laf blushed as everyone in the room OOOOOOH-ed.

"G-god, I hate you." Laf giggled.

"OKAY OKAY YOU TWO GAY LOVE-BIRDS, BACK TO THE MOVIE!" Angelica yelled, as they all turned back to the TV.

***
And
"L-Laf, you dork-" Herc laughed nervously, placing his hands on Laf's hips.

None of them noticed the camera secretly recording them.

"You like it~" Laf chuckled, trying to move up closer.

Present

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO..." Laf started to drawl out, covering his face.

***

Herc laughed, a smirk growing in his lips.

"Wow, you think you're in charge, huh?" Herc said softly, evidently gripping Laf's hips harder.  Laf squeaked, his ego dissipating.

"Well, I d-didn't-"

"Shhh-" Herc shushed, flipping their positions and slowly pushing Laf down onto the couch, placing his knee between Laf's legs.

"Let me make it clear to you who's in charge..." Herc said with a small smile, bending down to kiss Laf. Lafayette kissed back, wrapping his hands around Herc's neck. Herc's hands trailed up Laf's sides. Laf pushed his head back into the couch, moaning in a soft, girly tone. Herc raised and laughed.

"Seriously? I haven't even touched you or done anything yet!" He laughed.

Present

"...OOOOOOOOOOOOO..." Laf continued.

Anna laughed and pulled John over to her and pulled him to the front door.

"John, I wanna show you something..." she said with a smile and John stood up and followed her like a duckling. Innocent. "Innocent".

***

"Sh-shut up" Laf blushed. Herc smiled darkly, his hands sliding down to Laf's waist, pushing him deeper into the couch. Laf whimpered slightly when Herc brought his face directly in front of Laf's.

"You ready for this, baby girl?" He spoke in a hot whisper.

"Like I said on day one, take me~" Laf whispered, his eyes fluttering close.

Present

"-OOOOOOOOOOOOO! NO! I WAS SUCH A WEIRD PERSON AHRRRRGH HERC WHY ARE YOU DATING ME?!" Laf cried out loud, The Schuyler Sisters and Alex laughing so hard they cried. All of their heads whipped towards the screen when they heard a thud.

***

Laf fell off the couch when he heard the door open.

"Hey guys, have you seen my- oh god." Sammy said, walking in on the two. He smirked, looking in the direction of the camera.

"Hey guys?" He said pointing to the camera. The flustered couple looking in the direction, but couldn't find anything. He laughed and walked to his camera, picking it up and walking to his room.

"Thanks for the footage. You guys did great."

HERCULES M. AND MARQUIS L. - SENIOR YEAR

-------------------------------------------------------

Fuck this chapter 

OK HELP ME I CANT

WHAT DO U WANT?

Idk WHAT TO WRITE

HOW SHOULD I END THIS BOOK HELP ME