From soft to strong - 64

👅 A/N: more Joanna cause YEET also 50k VIEWS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

lol I drew Anna its bad as fuck but whatever but edit: I JUST REALIZED THATS NOT AT ALL WHAT ANNA LOOKS LIKE HAHAHAH

-------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 2140

ANNA's POV

I open the front door to our apartment carefully, awaiting Thomas's yells. It was 11:30 p.m., and I was just getting home from my date with John. Tommy's not gonna be happy about that...

"Tommy? Lexiiii?" I whisper, closing the door behind me. They weren't in the living room, or laying on the couch. I slip my shoes off and walk to Thomas and Alex's bedroom. I peek through the door and sigh. Philip, Alex and Thomas are all sleeping together on the bed, huddled up amongst the blankets. I smile and turn on my heel when I hear a small mutter.

"Anna? Is that you" Thomas whispers, rubbing his eyes as he sat up straight. I stiffen and walk over to him, fiddling with my fingers. Fuck, he woke up.

"Yeah... I just got home from...from me and John's date. Sorry I came back so late, i-it won't happen again, I swear." I whispered shakily. I hate when Thomas is mad. I held my breath when I felt him tug and my arm. He pulled me closer.

"I'm not mad." He smiled warmly at me. My shoulders dropped in relief.

"I understand it, I really do. I was your age like,  seven years ago. And in all honesty, you're pretty mature for your age, and you're responsible. I trust you, sis." I sighed in relief.

"Thank god!" I whispers back happily. Thomas chucked and kissed my cheek.

"Alright. Sleep well, Anna." He smiled before yawning and laying back down, wrapping his arms back around Philip. I said goodbye and headed to my room, throwing my stuff on the ground. I flopped down on my my bed and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly, I did he girlies thing I've ever done.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" I squeal, rocking on my bed. I JUST WENT ON A DATE!! WITH JOHN!! I felt my cheek heat up and I pressed my face to the pillow, grinning from ear to ear.

That boy is mine.
-------------------------------------------------------
    THE NEXT MORNING

"Ok Lexi, me and John are going to meet the kids I'm tutoring at the high school!" Anna yelled as she got her shoes on. Alex rushed to the door, carrying Philip in one hand and flipping an omelet on a pan in the other.

"O-okay! Have fun! Here's some advice from your man, talk more, smile less. And- no! No Philip, don't eat that!" Alex panicked, trying to get a piece of uncooked egg away from Philip's mouth. Anna laughed and took the pan from Alex's hand. She walked over to the kitchen and finished the egg, and make another 4 perfect ones. The force of nature then proceeded to make the table, plate it, and clean up all in less than 5 minutes. She headed back to the door and walked outside after tousling Philip's hair.

"Bye, Lexi!" She called in a singsong voice, leaving Alex's jaw dropped. She snickered and headed over to John's apartment in the fourth floor, one floor up. She reached his door and straightened her shirt out before knocking on the door.

"It's open!" John yelled from inside. Anna rolled her eyes and pushed the door open, closing it behind her. She walked inside and threw her stuff on the counter. She looked up to find John sitting on the floor with Hex, his pet turtle. By the looks of it, they were having...breakfast together? Anna laughed and made her way over to John, bending and wrapping her hands around his neck.